TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

View Poll Results: Who is the better wrestler?
Brock Lesnar 28 90.32%
John Bradshaw Layfield 3 9.68%
Voters: 31. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2017, 10:46 AM   #37
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I don't think it's enough to say "he could talk". He was more than just a talker. His character was brilliant and he was so good at doing what a heel should be doing. He was sneaky, but vicious at the same time. Carried himself like an absolute bastard and had a sick finisher.

Also had no problem making a fool of himself to put people over.

He was great and I would vote for him against 90% of guys post 2000, but he just happens to be up against a global superstar here and once in a generation athlete.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote