TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2017, 08:11 PM   #34
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveWadding View Post
HOW DO YOU LEARN TO FALL OFF A 20 FOOT LADDER?

HE MUST BE BROKEN IN HALF, BAH GAWD
My friends from high school(1998-2002) revere him as a mix of Chuck Norris/Steve Blackman. My stepfather took over booking for me in the early 90s, but before he settled down he deployed to Desert Storm, was a cop while also being a part time pizza delivery dude/grocery store warehouse worker, has a martial arts background that he swears up and down saved his life on more than one occasion.

He used to demonstrate moves on me and my friends if we ever inquired, but usually after a few moves we were done. He's a good man, don't really post anything about him on my social media cause he had a falling out with his 2 biological children who turned on him when they were teens so now he regards me as his full own. He was real hard on me until I went into the Army, he's been an ear and mentor when I need him so I don't harbor any feelings for his shortcomings as a man who wishes to remain off the grid and is not all there in the social department. He's still the man who stepped up and no I didn't push him off the ladder, or did I?
Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote