TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does Syphon Filter rate with you?
5 - Unfiltered perfection 0 0%
4 - Thrilling 2 22.22%
3 - Some fun got siphoned off here and there 0 0%
2 - Needs a lot of polish 2 22.22%
1 - It made me sick 0 0%
Haven't played it. 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2023, 10:05 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 141

Prepare yourselves! It's once again time for the weekly shindig that we call Rate the Game! We keep on trucking while looking for the greatest and brightest gems in the video game landscape. Speaking of landscapes, the ruins of Fallout 4 were explored last week and now we've got to see how they hold up. Our leaderboard is awaiting its placement. How does Fallout 4 stack up against the competition? Does it fare any better than its predecessor?

Sadly, Fallout 4 falls short of Fallout 3 by about 22 slots, but an average score of 3.75 isn't that terrible in the grand scheme of things when you think about it. One can only wonder how well New Vegas would do in our little gauntlet. Maybe it's our next game? Who knows? Oh, right; the bowl knows. Let's see what it's got for us this week!

Once again we've been blessed with another game. This time, we're diving back into the PlayStation's past and talking about some good ol' fashioned spy thriller/action fun. Eidetic and 989 Studios team up to bring us this third-person title: Syphon Filter! This was the first entry of the series and kickstarted the exploits of one Gabe Logan in his battle against terrorism. But how did Gabe do in his battle in the video game arena? Is there enough moxie in this game to make it one of the original PlayStation's classics? It's up to your judgment, boys and girls. Let's put Syphon Filter through the ringer and see what you have to say about it. Until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote