TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2017, 08:49 PM   #1
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
5 Scariest Wrestlers of All Time

I am going with 60% Territory guys. And I am deliberately omitting some memorable ones for discussion sake. This is not a definitive list, though you could probably make a case for my top two belonging there.

5. Ox Baker: That dude just LOOKED evil, with the eternal scowl only highlighted by his spiky eyebrows and handlebar mustache and physically imposing at 6'6" and 350lbs. He often had shirts that said things like "You WILL Hate Me!" and "Big, Mean, and Ugly!" And then you have the Heart Punch, which killed two men, as the stories go.

4. The Zodiac: No. Not Ed Leslie's 386th failed gimmick in WCW. The Zodiac I refer to is a character from Stampede Wrestling out of Calgary, and was portrayed by Barry Orton, aka Barry O, aka Randy Orton's uncle. He was flanked by Jason the Terrible and he had some out there promos. I'm talking Bray Wyatt would listen to them and say "That's cryptic, man."

3. "Maniac" Mark Lewin/Purple Haze: The most believably insane wrestler of all time. He was a monster of a man (again) who in Florida (as Purple Haze) would rise out of the Ocean. His sleeper hold made him a controversial figure, as he often wouldn't "wake them up." Gary Hart, Kevin Sullivan, and many others tried to control him and were barely successful. One of the most influential wrestlers of all time, influencing the likes of Bruiser Brody and #1 on this list, among others.

2. Road Warriors: Two huge mountain of men (especially for their time), who come down the ring with spiked leather, weird haircuts, and wild painted faces. Nobody looked like them at the time. People have tried to imitate them (ahemDemolitionahem), but none could duplicate them.

1. Undertaker: Admit it, when you were a kid, you bought into the aura. We all did. You hear the toning of the bell, it suddenly feels like its dropped 10 degrees.

In any event, feel free to discuss. And by all means, bring up the ones I didn't mention.

=

"KARA-TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" Question Mark.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote