TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2017, 08:15 AM   #11
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead View Post
There is in no way, shape, or for a way you can say what Mick did was "shitty" to anyone. There are definitive arguments that it was most certainly lame, because of the nature of the spot. But at this stage of his life Mick Foley can do what he wants. In fact, Mick Foley has given his body to the business enough that the likes of Cornette and yourself should probably just shut the fuck up and let him do wtf he wants.
That's actually a fair point, and I actually think Cornette will take the same line. He'll likely just be disappointed at the lameness. I don't even agree, I was just bringing it up as a talking point. If you go back to my initial post, you can see that I wasn't committed to the idea. It was just something I was interested to hear people's thoughts on.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote