TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Old 09-21-2016, 12:00 PM   #1
Clerk
#MakeTPWWGreatAgain!

Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Clerk presents: "My LyFe"

There's just certain times in life to where you have to walk alone,
walking on this path yea a path of far O. Just keep your head high aimed up at the sky ngga shooting for the stars yea this weeds got me high. I'm higher than a bitch an I'm never comin down, livin' in a world yea a world is full of sounds. Sounds of torcher, sounds of hate, sounds of society an it's fucking ways. Man I'm tired of this shit I just wanna be alone walkin on a path yea a path of getting stoned because shit is so crazy I just wanna get high, so damn high to where you can't see my eyes. This is for my nigga moe I really miss you bro, they had to take your life you was just a young O, but rest in peace yo yea I really miss ya face maybe one day up in heaven we'll get to see another day.

[Chorus]

Hello, hello is anybody out there cuz I can't hear a sound. Hello, hello I don't really know where the world is but I miss you now...

Is anybody out there I feel so alone, Wonder why I'm lost an the world is so cold. Roll another blunt an my problems fade away, take another shot just to take away the pain. I talk to all my friends they say my songs sound the same, I'm sorry that i feel this way. But Imma speak my mind this is my opinion, this is my life can't no one tell me different. Say I'll never make it bitch stop hatin' I make it to the top an my niggas ain't playin. This is my life an I'm goin live it, Imma make it through it without you in it. I don't need you, or I don't need them, All I need is me and my group of friends and I got my set and this is My LyFe.

[Chorus]

I remember when I had a dream workin' 24/7, headed down the road of wrong I hope someone correct. Just like I said before Imma make people show respect of me, How the fuck you know my name and you haven't met me. My niggas run with super soakers and they wet you severely I put this fire in my eyes to make you niggas fear me, I put this microphone closer to my mouth I turn it up you hearin' me, I'm dangerous when it come to rappin don't come near me an I'm trying stack my money and I'm tryin to stack it yearly, nearly, merely, and you can't forget sincerely, Stoner movement and my niggas comin with me cuz I was alone until that throne had came an get me now I'm goin back home, I'mma smoke all alone, an I'mma just be in own zone. Still trying to catch the past, but I think it's already gone people tryin come and get me so i gotta go prone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slik View Post
Clerk should be allowed in casual in my opinion

top 20 poster in my book
Clerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 12:46 PM   #2
Big Vic
( ._.)

Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Keep up the good work.
Big Vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 07:33 PM   #3
Clerk
#MakeTPWWGreatAgain!

Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Thanks
Clerk is offline   Reply With Quote