TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2017, 08:38 PM   #31
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
The tag teams being in the Chamber would make sense, but I'm wondering if the plan is to have a surprise seventh team show up and then win the belts from a celebrating Alpha. They finally conquer The Usos and then "Southern Pride" hits and two Top Guys walk out and proceed to walk through Alpha and take the belts.

I think it's time to start teasing a Shane McMahon heel turn. There's no way the crowds are going to cheer him against AJ Styles at this point.
Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch would be a surprise. Southern Proud is the Revival.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote