TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2017, 08:41 AM   #1
Rammsteinmad
TPWW's #3 Peep

Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Let's talk about The Miz

Honestly, this guy has been absolutely incredible over the last year. While he's never been the best in-ring worker, I've always liked him for the way he persevered and got past all the shit he got at the start of his career. His promos are amazing, especially his recent ones, and in particular his "shoot" on Talking Smack a while ago when he went off on Daniel Bryan, and his latest online one with Baron Corbin.

The guy has always had a consistent work rate, a good look, and having his Miztourage, as goofy as it is, gives him that sense of importance. He always carries himself well, and his work outside the ring, in terms of promoting the company/charity etc is great, and is a great representative of the WWE brand. Further evidenced by the fact that WWE have faith in him when doing anything that requires him to serve as an ambassador.

I'm not saying The Miz should go on to beat Brock Lesnar and Goldberg clean to unify every title in the main event of Wrestlemania, but I think he deserves at least another run as a champion, and certainly should remain prominent in the main event scene.
Rammsteinmad is offline   Reply With Quote