TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does Silent Hill 2 rate with you?
5 - I will die on this hill loving it. 2 20.00%
4 - A few brushstrokes shy of a masterpiece. 1 10.00%
3 - Foggy at times but I can see well enough. 0 0%
2 - Hits a lot of rough patches. 0 0%
1 - Suffocate it. 0 0%
Haven't played it. 7 70.00%
Voters: 10. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2021, 09:23 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 85

Back at it again this week with another Rate the Game! The good people of TPWW continue to amaze me as I learn more and more about their tastes and habits in regards to gaming. Take last week's Darkstalkers; I thought for sure it'd have been a more well-known and familiar game but I was wrong. I think the most important thing we all realized, though, was my Felicia shirt is damn sexy. Oh, and I guess we need to know where Darkstalkers ends up on our list. Let's take a gander....

Hmmm...it almost approaches that dark territory on the list but it's average enough to enjoy some company with Quake and Duke Nukem in the number 63 spot with a 3.2. Sadly it looks like it will continue to live as inferior to Capcom's other top franchises.

But what's in store for us this week? We've got the bowl to answer that question for us. Take it away....

via GIPHY

Oh, now you're just mocking me, bowl. Where was this shit last month? Anyways, for the second week in a row we're tackling some horror. Probably one of the most well-known entries in the world of horror-themed gaming in one of the most disturbing horror franchises out there. It's the sequel to Konami's PlayStation surprise survival horror hit, the psychologically frightening Silent Hill 2! How did this follow up resonate with you, if at all? Was it a masterful attempt or did it fall flat? Is it a worthy entry to the series? Go forth, TPWW and share your thoughts and memories and maybe even any restless dreams this game may have given you. See what I did there? Anyways, do what you all do best in these things and have a good one. Until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote