TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 12-13-2017, 05:30 PM   #1
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Ask a Poster Wrestling Edition: Rammsteinmad

WHAT'S EVERYBODY WANT?

RAMMSTEINMAD!!!!!!

1. What made you make the decision to become a wrestler and was there another path you could have taken?

2. Who is the nicest person you've met while working in the indies?

3. Is there a company you would stay away from even if the money was okay?

4. If you had to be a "professional" gimmick, like cop, baker, butcher, etc. what would it be?

5. Who do you mark out for and why?

6. Which of your "colleagues" from the forums do you think might have given head to another man?

7. What move would you refuse to take if any.

8. If Vince McMahon gave you a golden ticket to write your own debut and book your own matches what would it look like?

9. What is the most disgusting thing you have seen another wrestler do?

10. Who would you rather wrestle? Shane McMahon or Bubba Ray?

11. What is your best road story?

12. What's the best advice a wrestler has ever given you?

13. Where do you want to be next year?

14. Do you Irish Whip people?

15. What match are you most proud of? (Embed please)

It's time to make TPWW MEAT again!

Quote:
Unlike traditional grills which cook food from a single, direct heat source, the Pit Barrel® Cooker’s cylindrical shape and “Hook-and-Hang” method places the food in the center of the action, heating the meat from all sides at once, producing consistently great-tasting, perfectly cooked meat every time.

Also have some popcorn.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 05:33 PM   #2
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Also 16. What progress have you made in your MMA training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad View Post
Not the outcome I wanted, but was the outcome I expected. Mad props to Punk for getting in there when he didn't have to, and his post-fight promo pretty much gives the whole thing meaning to anyone who watched it.

And holy fuck at those early shots from Gall. Fucking hell that kid has some serious power. Props to Punk for surviving those but damn, knew he was in way over his head immediately after that.

It has certainly inspired me. I've been wrestling since 2003 (actually wrestled on a show involving Punk back in 2004), and I've been doing MMA on-and-off over the years, but never to the level that I'd ever have a legit fight. But it's inspired me to go for it. There's an MMA gym five-minutes walk from my house that I've been going to once a week for fun. It's time for me to get in there and go to as many classes as possible. I wanna get to the level where I can have one fight, if nothing else, so that I don't grow old regretting never trying it. I'm 29, certainly not under any illusions of being in the UFC, but would love to just make it to the level of having one fight. Wish me luck!
Old 12-15-2017, 08:55 PM   #3
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Ramm!!!