TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask rate with you?
5 - True legendary status 3 33.33%
4 - Major good time 1 11.11%
3 - A few flaws that can be masked 0 0%
2 - It should hide its face in shame 1 11.11%
1 - Crash a moon into it 1 11.11%
Haven't played it. 3 33.33%
Voters: 9. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-2023, 09:50 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 135

What up, y'all! It's another beautiful day. Specifically, another beautiful Tuesday! And other than taco night, this is the one thing we can all look forward to on this day. It's Rate the Game: Week 135! Last week, Gex emerged from the depths of forgotten video game history to try to stake a claim on our leaderboard. How'd he do? Was he ultimately destined to be cast into the quagmire of mediocrity? How about it, leaderboard?

Gex manages to split the difference and ultimately comes out relatively OK with a 3.0. For a while, I was thinking I was going to have to cast him onto the Honorable Mentions list.

So with Gex out of the way, we continue on to new and maybe even better heights. What does the bowl have cooking for us this time around? Can anything hope to reach elite status? Show us the goods....

God, damn it, why does this sometimes come out vertical? Fuck it, we got what we need. This week, we're going back to a long-standing Nintendo franchise as it's the follow up to one of the biggest Nintendo 64 titles in its library. It's the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. The other two Legend of Zelda games have a pretty good history here on Rate the Game. Hell, Ocarina of Time was number 1 for a good amount of time and still remains in the top ten. But how does this one compare? Will it supersede its predecessor? How about it, you all. Do that thing we all do and let's rate this mofo. Until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote