TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2017, 03:18 PM   #34
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• They really need to add more variety to the women's promo training at the Performance Center because Mandy Rose does her promos the exact same way Sasha Banks does her promos and also Bayley and early Alexa Bliss and Carmella (although Bliss & Carmella shook it off a long time ago now).

I can also notice it a little bit when Sonya Deville talks too. Having women come up to the main roster with most of them talking like clones and doing horrible promos is something I'm not looking forward to as eventually, in the future, the entire women's division will all talk the same way.

• I'm actually giving time to Matt Hardy to see what all the jizzing is about but I just can't get into it.

I just don't get it. I don't get the love for this gimmick.

His promo last night made me think that that is what it would be like if you got a mentally retarded guy absolutely hammered.

• Drew Gulak is the reason why I'm watching the Cruiserweight Division now. I really want him to be champion.

The guy is great.

On the subject of Cruiserweights, how can one man (Cedric Alexander) be so damn bland and boring? Even his promo was bland and boring. The same can be said about his theme too.

I don't think I've ever seen a Cruiserweight with such little charisma. He just seems to suck the fun out of you, along with any interest you've had in Raw up to that point.

Finally, I will say this (again):

Poor Nia.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote