TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2016, 01:00 PM   #11
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick View Post
Yeah not trying to dismiss you here, but I don't think any of those had more potential than what they got. Fandango and Sandow are both Curtain jerkers. Fun curtain jerkers, but never had the IT factor.

Ziggler was and is a semi main event hand. He's a guy you can stick in there with other guys and give you a good little match. Up until the last 6 or 12 months I would say he's been pushed really hard. Always at or near the top of the card. But then he stated to run his mouth publically and ventured into other forms of entertainment. Hard to put the machine behind someone who has one foot out the door.
I mean do you just think of dumb stuff to say. Their top guy (Cena) has his feet in so many doors an octopus would struggle to keep up. Ziggler having a comedy act shouldnt hurt his position with the company. Ziggler just resigned withh WWE last year, if he had one foot out the door he would have left then.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote