TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2017, 12:44 PM   #1
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Now that most of the "obvious" stars have moved on from NXT, who are your favorite acts?

Shinsuke Nakamura, Bobby Roode, Asuka...just to name a few, are all of an ilk of NXT talents that seemed destined for main roster greatness from the moment they joined NXT. Now that most of those main level talent have moved on to the main roster, who are some of your favorite acts in NXT right now? Who do you think will be going up to the main roster next? Who do you think will flourish the most one day? Let's just talk NXT for a bit.

* I think Johnny Gargano could be one of the best faces ever.

* Lars Sullivan definitely has something going on that I can get behind. I still think an eventual team with him and Oney Lorcan could be amazing.

* Billie Kay and Peyton Royce could be good heels on the main roster. I think Nikki Cross has a good chance of standing out too.

* Alestair Black is ready right now.

* The Velveteen Dream is coming along nicely, but he still has a few kinks to straighten out before he becomes a star. He's kinda OVER doing it a bit, but I think he'll level out and become surprisingly solid.

Your thoughts?

FREAKY! OUTTIE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rik
do you know what I have seen a lot of people dumber than me and canadian crippla His name is Mr. Robert Goulet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Company View Post
All would of been well if I'd have fucked her in the toilet.

Anybody Thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote