TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare rate with you?
5 - Mile High Club indeed. 3 25.00%
4 - Short of perfection. 2 16.67%
3 - Good enough job but not enough for a medal or anything 1 8.33%
2 - What's all the hype about? 1 8.33%
1 - Tango down. 2 16.67%
0 - Haven't played it. 3 25.00%
Voters: 12. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2021, 07:27 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 58

Good morning, y'all. We're 2 months into the new batch of games and I think we've all grown and learned from one another. We've all become better people...maybe. I'm getting an early start on this week's edition as I'm not sure how my schedule for the day is going to play out so better play it safe. Now is the time to check up on how Nathan Drake's first outing in the realm of gaming fared as we tally up the votes and work out the average rating for Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. What say you, leaderboard? What do you have to show us this week?

Well, the good people of TPWW continue to surprise me as Uncharted: Drake's Fortune barely cracks the top 40 with an slightly above average score of 3.22, getting enough fractions of a point to edge out Quake. It seems fortune was not with Mr. Drake this time around. Hahahahahahahahah, get it??? You see what I did there? Laugh, damn it!

Well with that out of the way let's get down to the draw as we move onto this week's title. What ever shall it be? Let's go to the .gif!

via GIPHY

Hmm, another interesting omission from the original list. I remember this game being the talk of the town at that time. Well, anyway, your game to rate this week is the FPS smash hit Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. This is the original 2007 title we're talking about here not the recent release with a similar title in 2019. I'm actually kind of curious how Call of Duty games fare amongst the TPWW crowd so this should be fun. Rate, share, discuss, and hug the cuddly animal of your choice! Until next time....

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote