TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2014, 02:14 PM   #11
Mercenary
New Arcade God

Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
Yeah, base cards at any rarity are too often bested by max ✭ cards 2 rarity levels below...for example, as you may have seen I posted yesterday:

Now, if that had been a SR MAX ✭ Batista instead of R, that wouls be one thing, but it wasn't. The deck rarity and card balancing systems are fucked 32,784 ways to Sunday and they sorely need to improve the drop rate for exhibition according to people's deck levels, i.e. receiving SR cards more often when one's deck rarity is SR to SR++. So angry, I actually revised my review on Google Play from ✭✭✭✭ to ✭ and explained about this and an apparently frighteningly common problem with the game freezing up people's phones and other mobile devices and causing them to have to restart their devices. Not sure how often I'll continue to play if these issues aren't rectified soon.

It causes my phone to go into a seizure mode
Mercenary is offline   Reply With Quote