TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2016, 03:45 AM   #11
hb2k
Do Unto Others...

hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I am in absolute shock and awe that this is happening. Nakamura is easily my favourite wrestler in the world and has been for about four years now. The guy has such a unique charisma and style that's distinctive to him without being awkward and unfamiliar to american wrestlers (so there shouldn't be the same Sin Cara style issues), that I honestly think this could work. If it doesn't, that'll speak even more to the impossible environment WWE has become and how little they want to make multiple stars as opposed to just the one. He has an advantage in that he'll be the only one like him (as I don't see Itami being called up any time soon, frankly) and is distinct as hell anyway.

Styles I'm a little less certain about, because you just know there has to be some inherent prejudices there, but so long as he stays injury free, he's better now than he's ever been, and there's real potential.

Anderson and Gallows I don't see being a big deal other than back-up for Balor if he goes heel or something. And I like Anderson, but there are plenty of guys his level or better doing nothing already.

Crazy Like A Fox - The Definitive Chronicle of Brian Pillman 20 Years Later
**Featuring interviews with members of the Pillman family, Dave Meltzer, Kim Wood, Raven, Jim Cornette, Mark Madden, Shane Douglas, Mark Coleman, Alex Marvez, Les Thatcher and many more close friends and colleagues**
Available on Amazon now:
http://amzn.to/2h93SxL
hb2k is offline   Reply With Quote