TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2018, 11:17 PM   #1
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Big E The Main Eventer

I was thinking about unlikely main eventers today, guys like JBL or Jeff Hardy who at certain parts of there career felt very unlikely main eventing in any meaningful way yet the right moment or gimmick grabbed everyone and changed there entire legacy. That line of thought led me to Big E.

I couldnt help but think Big E seems a bit stuck in an admittedly very successful stable/tag team but I feel like he could be a ready made main eventer within a few months. He seems to have the look and the charisma and he works really well with a great impact style.

I could imagine with some sort of dominant heel champ, a Lesnar or a Strauman running roughshod over SD and maybe injuring a member of the New Day leading to Big E getting a bit serious and taking a sort of underdog/unlikely win over an uber monster.

Which led me to the question who is your pick of the mid card right now who has all the tools to be a main eventer but might be just a bit under utilized right now. Another name that springs to mind for me is Cesaro.

Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote