TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2017, 10:00 AM   #11
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Fuck y'all who are shitting all over Mahal's push.

This is the freshest thing that's happened in such a long time. After having Raw be "The Triple H & Stephanie Show" for three years and having the show revolve around The Authority and whoever they were feuding with while SmackDown was being "Raw-lite" and a recap show for Raw, Mahal being number one contender is really refreshing.

There's been complaints in the past about how nothing really changes and how we're always treated to Reigns always looking good and another Orton title reign and there's even still complaints about Cena, but when a new face is entered into the title scene, these people that complain about the lack of change, complain about the change. The same thing happened when Jack Swagger became World Heavyweight Champion.

I think what's going on on SmackDown is great and refreshing. We have Mahal being number one contender, AJ Styles chasing the US title and I think he can do for the US title, what Miz did for the Intercontinental title and we also have something that the IWC has wanted for a long time, Primo & Epico to be a legitimate tag team and not some gimmick for "the kids". They're The Colóns now. This is something I've been reading on so many wishlists online for years now and it's finally happened. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Carlito did return and people bitched about that even though that's on the wishlist of some people too.

SmackDown is looking good right now and quite interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens from now until Backlash. Mahal has only been number one contender for three days now and there's people that are already ridiculing the decision or acting like it's the worst thing that has ever happened.

Mahal being number one contender could only last up until Backlash if he loses. After that, we could get a new number one contender, which would most likely be someone we've seen in the title scene before and I'm sure there would be complains about that, but it's only four weeks at the least that people who don't like the decision have to "put up" with Mahal. Y'all managed to "put up" with Cena when pretty much everyone didn't like decisions surrounding him and y'all are still standing. Four weeks is nothing.

However, if Mahal does win at Backlash and his push continues, I'm going to be very interested to see how opinions to Mahal change from now until his push ends but again, that's only if he wins at Backlash, which I really hope he does.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote