TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does Fallout 4 rate with you?
5 - An explosion of awesome 0 0%
4 - 4 sure! 2 20.00%
3 - Too barren at times 1 10.00%
2 - Kind of a wasteland 0 0%
1 - Nuke it to hell 0 0%
Haven't played it 7 70.00%
Voters: 10. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2023, 09:54 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 140

Well, well, well, if it isn't another week gone by. How is everyone? The heat may be getting some of us down, but it's not enough to stop Rate the Game, now in its 140th week! That makes for a loooong list of games and it's about to get longer now that we're about to add last week's X-Men Legends to the mix. With the only other Marvel title on our list being the X-Men arcade game, how does the action RPG stack up against the rest of the pack? Behold!

X-Men Legends earns itself a respectable grade as it scores solid 4s across the board from all who engaged with it. A very rare occurrence here on Rate the Game. I think Banjo-Kazooie and Mirror's Edge are the only other titles to achieve that, so this game is in some pretty solid company, even if it can't touch the upper crust of the leaderboard.

We're going on 15 weeks of Rate the Game's relaunch and it's been tough when it comes to being able to find a game that is worthy of truly legendary status. That can all change with a simple draw from the bowl. What do we got this time around for us?

Bowl 3:16 says "I just gave you a game!" Indeed. So what's on tap for this week? Why it's another installment in the nuclear wasteland exploration series, none other than Fallout 4! Fallout 3 was kind of divisive here, but maybe this sequel has a more united love for it. Or hatred? Who knows? That's for you to tell us all. Go forth and let us know what you thought about this game and we'll see you next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote