TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does Super Smash Bros. rate with you?
5 - An absolute smash! 4 30.77%
4 - A smashing good time. 4 30.77%
3 - Not much of a smash but still OK. 4 30.77%
2 - Do you even smash, bro? 0 0%
1 - Smash it to pieces. 0 0%
Haven't played it. 1 7.69%
Voters: 13. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2021, 09:18 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 86

We are just breezing through November, aren't we? I trust all preparations for whatever you're going to do for Thanksgiving are underway and that it will be a pleasant time for all. Maybe you'll partake in some of the games on this list? It's as good a time as any. But first, let's add one more title to the list by checking out last week's Silent Hill 2. Certainly not as familiar with the TPWW Universe as I might have believed, much to my chagrin. Alas, where does it end up?

It brings a tear to my eye to see it cracking the top ten and joining the elite crew with a 4.66 overall rating. How long will it remain there? We've got a lot more titles in the bowl that have a shot at claiming those elite spots for themselves so let's take a dive into what's next. Bowl, do your thing...

via GIPHY

Back to the Nintendo 64 we go as we take a look at the original game that spawned a phenomenon still being enjoyed to this day, it's Super Smash Bros.! The Nintendo icons duke it out for our entertainment and joy but how much entertainment and joy did it bring you? Was it indeed a smash? Let's take the poll and discuss this sucker to our heart's content. Until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote