TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

View Poll Results: How does Uncharted: Drake's Fortune rate with you?
5 - A treasure trove! 0 0%
4 - A respectably-sized gold mine. 5 41.67%
3 - Shiny and somewhat valuable. 2 16.67%
2 - Not much to see here. 1 8.33%
1 - Worthless 1 8.33%
0 - Haven't played it. 3 25.00%
Voters: 12. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2021, 10:01 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 57

Hey, y'all! Enjoying Star Wars Day? I'm not. Because it's not Star Wars Day. It's my day! And I'm going to enjoy it because it's my day. First I have to perform my civic duty by hosting this little shindig. Guitar Hero was our last game and it's certainly one of the most memorable games in recent history. How does it fare when it's average is added to the leaderboard?

Hmmm, well I suppose the orange button was too much of a hurdle for some people. Guitar Hero lands on the lower end of the spectrum with an average of 2.875. You know what it needed? More cowbell. You know what we need right now, though? A new game! Let's go to the .gif!

via GIPHY

And we're back to more PlayStation icons as your game to rate this week is Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, the first entry of Nathan Drake's series on the PlayStation 3. Was there gold to be found in this adventure? Did it earn its status as one of gaming's top franchise starters? Take the poll and discuss and share! May the fo...oh, right. Fuck that shit.

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote