TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2004, 01:51 AM   #1
KayfabeMan
TPWW's Glass Ceiling

KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)KayfabeMan puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Mean Street Posse - Willie Green

Does anybody remember the old MSP videos that lead to them debuting in the WWF? The ones where they would build up how tough "Shane O'Mac" was and all of that....

There was a guy talking "in the shadows" in one of the videos, and when they displayed his name it was Willie Green. I was wondering if anyone had any idea who it was that portrayed Willie Green there, and if anyone knows who was supposed to play the character (I'm assuming that that is why they did it that way - they might not have had the guy they wanted to play the role, so they used a figure in the shadows, allowing it to be anyone when they debuted).

Also [the reason this isn't in Q&A] - who was everyone's favorite member of The MSP (I know everyone secretly has one)???
KayfabeMan is offline   Reply With Quote