TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2016, 11:37 AM   #1
Locke
Internet Purist

Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Who here done watched 60 Days In reality jail show

Basically 7 ppl volunteer to go to this dangerous jail in Kentucky and none of the prisoners/guards know, really interesting/funny (I'm skeptical of how real it is though just because it is a reality show)

I'm four episodes in, here are the current story lines...

- Zac is a marine who was accepted into his pod but accidentally called someone a "bitch" when doing pushups and now may have to face the consequences for that

- Robert goofy ass schoolteacher who asked the prisoners if they get NFL network had his cover story blown and now all are skeptical of him, the one guy who befriended him got his @$$ beat, then Robert tampered with the security camera to show he's one of the guys and not a cop, and then got sent to solitary confinement

- Female pod volunteers found out they were both part of the program and have bonded over that, also Muhammad Ali's daughter is the other female volunteer

Think it's a pretty decent show..
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote