TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Old 12-11-2014, 12:46 PM   #41
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
shit I don't know right now, I'm on Day 0 of garrison stuff, I just laid the flag down and saw it rise, logged off. I don't know what entails after that.

It's a good sense of overload I'm feeling. I have so much to read up on.

Well, I do like knowing what trend ppl are using to level the fastest. Like if they are straight questing, PVP or dungeoning
Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 01:11 PM   #42
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I think questing is the fastest pure way of leveling, but as always with this kind of thing, whatever "feels" shorter to you will be best. If you hate questing and it takes 10 hours to level, but love PVP and can level doing that in 20 hours, you'll probably be way better off doing the PVP route.
road doggy dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 01:13 PM   #43
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I love all routes to leveling, that's the thing, teehee.

I just know I'm behind and don't have much time to work with, but I want to be able to have a toon to run dungeons with when time is alotted to me.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:15 PM   #44
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

Old 12-11-2014, 01:17 PM   #45
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I don't like the feeling of being rushed. I always play at my own pace. Even when Warlords launched, I didn't hit 100 for like 4-5 days 'cause I was actually reading quest dialog etc. The game isn't going anywhere, no reason to feel like you're being left behind.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:17 PM   #46
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

Laughing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
is he going to crash
Old 12-11-2014, 01:18 PM   #47
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

I think it's symoblizing him leaving Stormwind w/o a browser or something, maybe Stormwind kicked him out? Stormwind
Old 12-11-2014, 01:27 PM   #48
The Destroyer
Baird

The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I want to be able fly already. Getting sick of relying on Wind Riders.

Roll on level 60. Or 65, whichever.
The Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 01:30 PM   #49
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Garrison Info. Wall of text incoming (and I didn't bother with reformatting DEAL WITH IT)

Quote:
Garrison Leveling Info
Garrison plots expand as you develop them over time. They open up more plots, allowing you to build more buildings.

Level 1: One small and one large plot. You get your Level 1 Garrison just by doing initial questing.

Level 2: Two small, one medium, one large, Level 1 Herb Garden, Level 1 Fishing Shack, Level 1 Lunarfall Excavation / Frostwall Mines also unlocked. You can upgrade your Garrison to Level 2 at 92 or earlier on completion of the questlines culminating Bigger is Better/ Bigger is Better. Visit Quick Facts on those quest pages for a list of related quests. Upgrade costs 200. This automatically teaches you all of the Level 1 blueprints--small, medium, and large.

Level 3: Three small, two medium, two large. You can upgrade your Garrison to level 3 at 100 for 2000 and 5,000.

Basic Building Info

Costs
Small: Level 1 is 50 and 150, Level 2 is 100 and 300, Level 3 is 300 and 500
Medium: Level 1 is 100 and 150, Level 2 is 300 and 300, Level 3 is 600 and 500
Large: Level 1 is 150 and 150, Level 2 is 900 and 300, Level 3 is 1200 and 500
Other: Level 2 is 50 and 300, Level 3 is 100 and 500

Plans
As you level up, you can unlock Garrison blueprints in creative ways.

Level 1 blueprints all become available to you when your Garrison reaches Tier 2. The Salvage Yard is an exception, that takes a short quest at 96.

Level 2 blueprints become available at different times depending on their size:
Small buildings: Reach level 96 or complete the Talador Outpost quests.
Medium buildings: Reach level 98 or complete the Spires of Arak Outpost quests.

Large buildings: Reach level 100 or complete the Nagrand Outpost quests.
Level 3 blueprints become available as you complete certain achievements across Draenor.
Level 3 blueprints are account-wide. Once you unlock one on a character, it’s available to all characters on your account.

Special buildings can be learnt at different levels after a short quest. These buildings can be put on a level 2 Garrison: Mine at 92, Fishing Shack at 94, and Herb Garden at 96. The Menagerie can be placed on a level 3 Garrison. The level 2 versions of these blueprints can be purchased for 1,000 and the Level 3 versions require you to be level 100 and complete a special achievement. Level 3 blueprints also cost 1,000.

To replace Garrison Buildings, simply go to the Architect's Table, and drag a new building onto an occupied slot.
Dungeons and raiding
Dwarven Bunker / War Mill - Large
At level three, the Dwarven Bunker / War Mill grants 1 of your 3 seals of tempered fate (raid bonus loot roll) at no cost each week.
You can also get some crafted gear for raiding, as well as generally supporting your garrison, all of which contribute to raiding and gearing, listed in the building categories below.

Inn / Tavern - Medium
At level 1, you get a daily quest for a dungeon that has cool gear or vanity rewards. Level 2 allows you to recruit a follower from the Inn each week, and you can specify the traits and abilities you want. Level 3 unlocks the particularly lucrative treasure hunter missions.
Professions and Crafting
Barn - Medium
At level one, the Barn allows you to capture wild animal mobs for for leather and fur. Used for leatherworking and tailoring recipes. Level 2 lets you capture boars and riverbeasts for rare meats used to create the most powerful food. Level 3 allows you to capture elite beasts to harvest for savage blood, used in all epic crafted armor and weapons.

Tailoring Emporium - Small
Allows tailors and non-tailors to craft cloth items at Level 1. Level 2 allows you to assign a follower with the Tailoring trait to work there, which grants an npc that can craft things like Battle Standards. Level 3 allows 21 work orders at one time and the ability to craft 640 ilvl gear for non-Tailors.

Scribe's Quarters - Small
Allows scribes and non-scribes to craft inscription items at Level 1. Level 2 allows you to assign a follower with the inscription trait to work there, which grants access to a daily quest for gold and food. Level 3 allows 21 work orders at one time and the ability to craft 630 ilvl weapons if you are not a Scribe.

The Tannery - Small
Allows leatherworkers and non-leatherworkers to craft leather and mail armor at Level 1. Level 2 allows you to assign a follower with the leatherworking trait to work there, who can craft various BoA Leatherworking tents that give buffs. Level 3 allows 21 work orders at one time and the ability to craft 640 ilvl gear if you are not a Leatherworker.

The Forge - Small
Allows blacksmiths and non-blacksmiths to craft armor at Level 1. Level 2 allows you to assign a follower with the blacksmithing trait to work there, which grants a bonus in combat, and non-Blacksmiths can craft weapons. Level 3 allows 21 work orders at one time the ability to craft 640 ilvl gear.

Enchanter's Study - Small
The Enchanter's Study allows non-enchanters to create some enchants as well as disenchant Draenor items. At level 2, allows followers with the Enchanting trait to work here, granting the ability to create Illusions which change the appearance of your weapon enchants. Also allows up to 14 work orders at one time. At level 3, allows up to 21 work orders at one time and more enchants if you are not an Enchanter.

Engineering Works -Small
The Engineering Works produces a host of useful gizmos and parts for the intrepid tinkerer, and also creates wondrous mechanical devices. Level 2 allows followers with the Engineering trait to work here, who sells unique items and recipes. Also allows up to 14 work orders at one time, and level 3 allows up to 21 work orders at one time.

Fishing Shack
Level one allows small Draenor fish to be caught in garrison waters and provides access to daily Fishing quests. Level two allows medium Draenor fish to be caught in garrison waters. Level three allows enormous Draenor fish to be caught in garrison waters. Also grants you a chance to catch a unique fish that can be used to lure mysterious creatures onto the shore.

Gem Boutique - Small
Allows the production of jewelcrafting items by any character and work orders. Level 2 allows followers with the Jewelcrafting trait to work here, granting access to a daily which grants gold. Also allows up to 14 work orders at one time, and non-Jewelcrafters can craft basic gems. Level three allows up to 21 work orders at one time and the ability to craft the ability to craft 640 ilvl jewelry if you are not a Jewelcrafter.

Alchemy Lab - Small
Allows the production of Alchemy items and work orders. Level 2 allows followers with the Alchemy trait to work here, which gives you access to a daily quest for free potions. Also allows up to 14 work orders at one time. Level three allows up to 21 work orders at one time and non-Alchemists can make basic Draenor flasks.

Herb Garden
Requires Level 96 and Clearing the Garden. Grows Draenic Seeds into herbs each day and herbalism nodes are available in the garden. Level 2 allows followers with the Herbalism trait to work here, granting a unique bonus. Also increases the amount of herbs that can be harvested at the garden and allows up to 14 work orders at one time. Level 3 allows you to grow a unique Draenor fruit tree in your garden that grants food buffs. Also allows up to 21 work orders at one time.

Lunarfall Excavation / Frostwall Mines
Allows players to mine Draenic Stone from mineral nodes in Draenor. Draenic Stone can be converted to work orders for Draenor minerals.Level 2 allows followers with the Mining trait to work here, granting a unique bonus. Also opens a new mineshaft, granting access to additional mining nodes and allows up to 14 work orders at one time. Level 3 adds a final mineshaft allowing access to rich mining nodes. In addition, garrison guards will patrol your mine, keeping it clear of hostile goren. Also allows up to 21 work orders at one time.

Trading Post - Medium
Allows the trade of crafting reagents for garrison resources and vice versa. A great source of profession materials. At level 2, you can enable auction house acccess at your trading post.
Utility and Leveling
The L1 Dwarven Bunker / War Mill doubles the chance for your quest rewards to get a rare or epic Bonus Upgrade, and increases the potency of the upgrade. Allows the collection of armor scraps from the orc clans of Draenor for armor transmogrification use. At level 2 it opens up work orders for follower weapons and armor in exchange for garrison resources. Also, new armor transmogrification items unlock.

Storehouse - Small
The Storehouse gives you access to your personal bank at Level 1, as well as increasing the number of available work orders at other buildings. Level 2 enables access to your Guild Bank and Level 3 gives you access to Transmog and Void Storage NPCs and another increase to work orders.

Lumber Mill - Medium
Allows you to mark small trees in Draenor for harvest. Harvested Timber can be converted to work orders for garrison supplies.. Level 2 allows you to mark medium trees for additional Timber, and level 3 grants access to large trees.

Barracks - Large
Unlocks patrol missions. Patrol missions have higher than normal follower experience rewards. Level 2 allows a follower with the bodyguard trait to accompany you as a guardian in Draenor zones. Level 3 increases your follower limit by 5 and grants access to racial guards and banners.

Mage Tower / Spirit Lodge - Large
Allows the collection of ogre waystones from Ogres on Draenor. These waystones can be used to power an Ogre Waygate of your choice on Draenor. Also occasionally triggers Runes of Power during combat. Levels 2 and 3 unlock additional waygates permitting portal travel around Draenor.

Salvage Yard - Small
Allows Salvage to be occasionally recovered from missions, including ilvl 665 BoEs. Level 2 increases your chance at recovering Salvage from missions. In addition, you may now discover follower items in Salvage. Level 3 greatly increases your chance at recovering Salvage from missions. In addition, you may now discover transmog items Salvage.
Collecting and Fun!
Gladiator's Sanctum - Medium
Level 1 increases your out-of-combat regeneration in outdoor Draenor zones and allows the collection of broken bones from defeated enemy players (used for Conqueror's Tribute). Level 2 enables safe fall and underwater breathing in outdoor Draenor zones. Also enables the Nemesis quest series for defeating enemy players of specific races. Level 3 adds a buff where while below 35% life, all damage taken is reduced by 50% in outdoor Draenor zones. Grants access to the Highmaul Coliseum gladiator tournament.

Gnomish/Goblin Gearworks - Large
Unlocks a personal engineer that creates a powerful invention each day. Exceptional work! Higher levels require Outposts or L100. At Level 2 your engineer gains access to five new and amazing devices, and at level 3 you can create a siege vehicle once per day. Drive it to victory in Draenor!

Pet Menagerie
Level 1 attracts elite pets you can battle for rewards. Also lets 5 of your battle pets hang out in your garrison. Level 2 increases your trap chance and reduces the cooldown of Revive Battle Pets while in Draenor. Up to 10 of your pets can now hang out in your garrison. Level 3 unlocks a pet battle daily with unique pet rewards.

Stables - Large
The Stables offers several dailies each day related to all the different beasts found in Draenor. Completing all these dailies for a period of time will eventually reward many different mounts! In addition, it allows you to remain mounted while interacting with outdoor objects in the world and increases your mount speed in Draenor by 20%. Also, you will no longer get dazed by enemies while riding mounts in outdoor Draenor zones.
Followers and Missions
Salvage Yard - Small
Allows Salvage to be occasionally recovered from missions. Level 2 increases your chance at recovering Salvage from missions. In addition, you may now discover follower items in Salvage. Level 3 greatly increases your chance at recovering Salvage from missions.

The L1 Dwarven Bunker / War Mill doubles the chance for your quest rewards to get a rare or epic Bonus Upgrade, and increases the potency of the upgrade. Allows the collection of armor scraps from the orc clans of Draenor for armor transmogrification use. At level 2 it opens up work orders for follower weapons and armor in exchange for garrison resources. Also, new armor transmogrification items unlock.

Barracks - Large
Unlocks patrol missions. Patrol missions have higher than normal follower experience rewards. Level 2 allows a follower with the bodyguard trait to accompany you as a guardian in Draenor zones. Level 3 increases your follower limit by 5 and grants access to racial guards and banners.

Inn / Tavern - Medium
At level 1, you get a daily quest for a dungeon that has cool gear or vanity rewards. Level 2 allows you to recruit a follower from the Inn / Tavern each week, and you can specify the traits and abilities you want. Level 3 unlocks the particularly lucrative treasure hunter missions.

Last edited by drave; 12-11-2014 at 01:32 PM. Reason: okay i reformatted- ILL DEAL WITH IT!
drave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 01:33 PM   #50
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

My recommendations:

Keep the bunker they give you at the start.

Build whatever profession building for your first Small Plot.

Build Lumber Mill for your first Medium Plot as garrison resources tend to be a bit scarce at the start.

Build more crap as you want.

Build mine / herb garden / fishing shack / pet menagerie as able

Once you get the Town Hall to rank 3 you can move shit as you see fit. I highly recommend going Lumber Mill ASAP though to get resources coming in steadily to start. I didn't do this and really wish I did.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:37 PM   #51
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
It's almost like their thinking was in line with:

"Yo dawg, I herd you like Warcraft, so I put some Warcraft in your World of Warcraft so you can Warcraft in your world"

Just with the micro-managing, building type and names and what they do, resource gathering/generation, etc.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:37 PM   #52
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Destroyer View Post
I want to be able fly already. Getting sick of relying on Wind Riders.

Roll on level 60. Or 65, whichever.
Flying mounts are so good. I understand their rationale for not including them in Draenor, and it is indeed quite fun without them, but after a point of having explored to a certain extent I just wanna fly about.

Still remember when they first added flying in BC, when I was in the original SMV and first got my flying mount. Legitimate feeling of joy first time I took flight. Felt like a whole new game.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:38 PM   #53
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by drave View Post
It's almost like their thinking was in line with:

"Yo dawg, I herd you like Warcraft, so I put some Warcraft in your World of Warcraft so you can Warcraft in your world"

Just with the micro-managing, building type and names and what they do, resource gathering/generation, etc.
Garrisons largely do feel like a F2P type minigame. It definitely has a cheapened feel to it IMO. I would only really be half-surprised if they started doing microtransactions for garrison stuff.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:41 PM   #54
drave
In His hands...

Quote:
Originally Posted by road doggy dogg View Post
Flying mounts are so good. I understand their rationale for not including them in Draenor, and it is indeed quite fun without them, but after a point of having explored to a certain extent I just wanna fly about.

Still remember when they first added flying in BC, when I was in the original SMV and first got my flying mount. Legitimate feeling of joy first time I took flight. Felt like a whole new game.
I remember grinding my ass of for the Drakes in BC and feeling amazing when I had both it and epic flying skill (I think was 5k gold which was a LOT at that time).

Grinded leathers for about a week straight of 8-10 + hour sessions.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:42 PM   #55
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

It was definitely a grind. It's funny how people complain about the "grindy" nature of some aspects of the game today. Vanilla was the woooooooorst grindfest. Timbermaw, Wintersabers, hell ANY of the reputation grinds were absolute monsters.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:44 PM   #56
drave
In His hands...

Definitely more pickup and play friendly now. Still prefer to have a minimum of 2 hours at a time for that game to really feel like I "accomplished" anything.

Unless I was on my Tank - LFG/LFR was pretty much instant and I could get shit done in a hurry.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:47 PM   #57
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

There's pros and cons to it. It's definitely way less immersive now and there is zero semblance of community anymore. A lot of my original guildmates I'm still really good friends with, and I simply could not see myself forming those kinds of friendships in the current game environment.

At the same time, I don't have as much time to play as I did back when I was 16 or whatever. So the ability to log in and hop right into a pickup raid is certainly welcomed. Take the good with the bad I guess.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:33 PM   #58
The Destroyer
Baird

The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I am all set to WoW cockfight now. Can see this derailing my levelling.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:35 PM   #59
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

Over the past year I have spent arguably 80% of my ingame time doing pet battles. It's a watered-down version of Pokemon but has just enough depth that it's surprisingly fun.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:45 PM   #60
The Destroyer
Baird

I can't help but feel I'm cheating somewhat since I'm starting with the Molten Corgi and the pet I got when I bought WoD.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:48 PM   #61
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

Considering there's over 700 pets in-game, a little headstart is okay lol
Old 12-11-2014, 02:52 PM   #62
The Destroyer
Baird

Gotta catch 'em all, eh?
Old 12-11-2014, 03:02 PM   #63
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

Some are impossible to get though. I think there's 693 that are realistically possible to get. Some other ones were like promotional pets in China and crap.

Even then, a few of those are BlizzCon ones and stuff so the only way to get them is to buy/trade them from someone. Can get pricey.

Even with my stupid WoW Pokemon addiction I only have something like 421 unique pets. A bunch of missing ones.
Old 12-11-2014, 03:06 PM   #64
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

oh nevermind, just updated my warcraftpets.com profile, up to 466 unique pets
Old 12-11-2014, 03:07 PM   #65
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/Tonavin/

dongs dongs dongs
Old 12-11-2014, 03:33 PM   #66
The Destroyer
Baird

I'm already up to 10.
Old 12-11-2014, 03:51 PM   #67
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

Nice. Try to keep a Beast pet leveled up pretty decently as you go, makes capturing/defeating the tons and tons of Critter pets you come across much easier. A cat-type Beast is best IMO, Devour gives you lots of staying power in fights
Old 12-11-2014, 03:52 PM   #68
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

I think you actually get a fair amount of XP for completing pet battles as well, so there's that, too. It's not entirely a waste of time. I think when I was 90/91 I was getting like 10k XP for a pet battle win.
Old 12-11-2014, 04:25 PM   #69
The Destroyer
Baird

Some of the older pet models look absolutely fucking grotesque.

Old 12-11-2014, 05:44 PM   #70
drave
In His hands...

Polygon butt gopher will pwn j0o
Old 12-12-2014, 02:25 PM   #71
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

RDD, can my mage from Burning Blade group up with your Shammy in LB?

No harm, no foul cause the Pally on LB will rise, just wondering. I'm an altoholic
Old 12-12-2014, 02:39 PM   #72
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

I think if you're grouped up you can pretty much party with anyone. Could be mistaken though. We can try it out tonight.
Old 12-12-2014, 02:48 PM   #73
Wehttam
fire walk with me

Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Some are impossible to get though. I think there's 693 that are realistically possible to get. Some other ones were like promotional pets in China and crap.

Even then, a few of those are BlizzCon ones and stuff so the only way to get them is to buy/trade them from someone. Can get pricey.

Even with my stupid WoW Pokemon addiction I only have something like 421 unique pets. A bunch of missing ones.
yea, directv or some shit was giving away pet cards ('grunty the murlock' i think) if you ordered blizzcon. ordered it at 3 different places then made a little bank when i remembered about them 3 years later. $250 a pop.
Wehttam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 02:50 PM   #74
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

Damn really? Nice. I didn't think they'd go that high, but thinking about it further it's not terribly surprising.
Old 12-12-2014, 02:51 PM   #75
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

• Shaman
    • General
      • Ghost Wolf modified by Glyph of Ghostly Speed no longer provides a movement speed increase while indoors.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 12-12-2014, 02:55 PM   #76
Wehttam
fire walk with me

Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Damn really? Nice. I didn't think they'd go that high, but thinking about it further it's not terribly surprising.
yea it was legit as fuck. wish i could do it again. doubt they offer anything like that now that 'streaming' has become the thang.
Wehttam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 02:57 PM   #77
The Destroyer
Baird

Quote:
  • Shaman
    • General
      • Ghost Wolf modified by Glyph of Ghostly Speed no longer provides a movement speed increase while indoors.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yeah my Marksmanship Hunter got nerfed the other day too. Flipside is that it looks like my Arcane Mage got buffed, but still annoying.
Old 12-12-2014, 04:00 PM   #78
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

I'm questing as Arcane, but I miss f'ing ppl up as Fire/Ice, I might have some time to change it up.
Old 12-12-2014, 04:00 PM   #79
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

AP POM Pyro spec was most fun thing in entire game back in Vanilla. RIP fun
Old 12-12-2014, 04:03 PM   #80
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

Fire Mage is so dangerous. I PVP as Frost though cause I do damage by keeping ppl frozen and letting my stable partner f them up