TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > video games forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2017, 04:57 PM   #14
Disturbed316

Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
So now the Christmas/New Year madness is out of the way I've finally been able to download this and get started on it.

First up, choices for episode one:

SPOILER: show

1 - Chose to stay the night in the junk yard (along with 52.8% of others)
2 - Shot the driver (44.4%)
3 - Got locked up (94.5%)
4 - Went with Tripp to the Junk Yard (52%)
5 - Stayed with Clementine (as if this was really a choice - 83.7%)

General feelings as I played through the first episode:

- Continued on with my save from Season 2, took me a second to remember who AJ was and got choked up a little at remembering that I left Kenny at the gates of Wellington.
- I'm liking the new game engine, it's so nice not to have screen/audio tearing ever other scene and it looks great. I haven't played the Batman episodes yet so this is my first experience with it. So far, so good.
- I liked the fact they went right back to the begining of Javier's story, when the outbreak started. I appreciate they are trying to build up these charcters and it's still early days but.....it wasn't Clementine. I wanted the continuation of my Clem right from the get go, not starting with a fresh group of people again. I'm still making 'my' choices on what I feel is right, but at the moment I just don't care to be in control of the new group. I wanted to be in control of Clementine.
- But when Clem did show up
- But she has changed into a cold hearted loner
- I wondered if the blue car at the junk yard (after getting to the ambulance) was the same car from 400 Days, couldn't say for sure but it did look like it with the damage it had and the colour/features.
- When Clem recalled part of her history to Javi
- Prescott seems a pretty interesting place, obviously well established and connects with other places (Wellington maybe?)
- Cool little flashback as to why Clem is so cold hearted (maybe Wellington no longer exists?)
- Did not see Mari getting killed off, was quite a shock. She never did get her candy bar
Disturbed316 is offline   Reply With Quote