TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2015, 02:15 PM   #11
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLegend View Post
I don't mind that. I still feel like Oliver has some sort of "super power" that we aren't aware of yet that helped him through that.

Season 3 is still good. It's clearly not as good as Season 2 or even the 2nd half of season 1. I blame it purely on the The Flash diverting attention of writers and creators away from Arrow.

With that said Laurel is terrible though, and it's a huge mistake to make her Black Canary. I don't care about the comics... It hasn't worked so far. Just have be a lawyer who is dresses is bright clothes like how she was at Diggle's wedding. She looked great. Also most Thea subplots have missed the mark.
I'm about to start season 3, just breezed through 1&2. Very sad to hear that Laurel still sucks.
Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote