TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 05-03-2017, 04:21 PM   #1041
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
I wonder why Dave hasn't posted the SummerSlam lineup yet.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 04:46 PM   #1042
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick View Post
Vince doesn't want him to yet. They talked about it ovwr tea though so Dave knows.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 08:41 PM   #1043
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
Vince doesn't want him to yet. They talked about it ovwr tea though so Dave knows.
Seems legit.

I guess same for the other upcoming PPVs though?

Funny how his sources seem to go dark every few months. Ah well, I'm sure there's a logical explanation.
Old 05-03-2017, 08:50 PM   #1044
KIRA
Celestia's Left Hand

KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Widow View Post
Zayn/Harper would of been someone new also and they don't absolutely suck like this turban Fucker!

I'm sure you would have loved Scotty 2 Hotty facing Austin in 99 also.
Shouldn't you hate Sami Zayn too he is Muslim and is Syrian-Canadian.
KIRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 08:58 PM   #1045
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Seems legit.

Funny how his sources seem to go dark every few months. Ah well, I'm sure there's a logical explanation.
Yeah there is, ratings are low at the moment so there's no reason to really report anything if people are not watching. Things will pick up around Summer Slam and Dave will be back at it, dont worry.
Old 05-03-2017, 10:07 PM   #1046
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Seems legit.

Meltzer only does months worth of coverage for Mania's card since its meant to be WWE's biggest event of the year. Doesn't really bother doing the same for other WWE ppvs outside of possible main events and major matches.

Only major match that's been reported since Mania was Lesnar vs Strowman as the possible main event for SummerSlam.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 10:11 PM   #1047
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
That's complete nonsense, he covers wrestling and MMA year round. Just because he puts more focus on bigger shows doesn't mean he just ignores smaller shows. He either has the info and shares it or doesn't have it and doesn't share it.

You have more excuses than a knocked up nun.
mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 10:16 PM   #1048
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
I wonder why you're so fascinated with Dave's actions or lack thereof? If he's not legit, why do you care to criticize him?

Funny how sad it is that you are criticizing someone you don't even know or at least dismiss as illegitimate about their "legitimacy", or lack thereof, all based on your own "standards" as a supposed expert... yet you've never been quoted or recognized as an "expert" in television, media, sports or entertainment... or if you have been, have yet to show any proof of it.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 10:19 PM   #1049
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCrippyZ View Post
I wonder why you're so fascinated with Dave's actions or lack thereof? If he's not legit, why do you care to criticize him?

Funny how sad it is that you are criticizing someone you don't even know or at least dismiss as illegitimate about their "legitimacy", or lack thereof, all based on your own "standards" as a supposed expert... yet you've never been quoted or recognized as an "expert" in television, media, sports or entertainment... or if you have been, have yet to show any proof of it.
CyNick is Pat Paterson.
Old 05-03-2017, 10:54 PM   #1050
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike adamle View Post
That's complete nonsense, he covers wrestling and MMA year round. Just because he puts more focus on bigger shows doesn't mean he just ignores smaller shows. He either has the info and shares it or doesn't have it and doesn't share it.

You have more excuses than a knocked up nun.
Never said he ignores non-Mania shows, just that he doesn't do yearly coverage like he does with Mania.

Summerslam's card usually starts to get covered more around this time and Rumble around December for big events. Smaller events and Survivor Series usually get covered around same time WWE makes match announcements or Meltzer gets info on possible big matches being planned.
Old 05-03-2017, 11:01 PM   #1051
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Dirtsheets sponsored by Random Braun Strowman Gif:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Following the low ratings that Raw posted on Monday night, SmackDown again drew its lowest audience of 2017 this week.

The show averaged 2.300 million viewers on Tuesday night. It's the second straight week that SmackDown has set a low for the year, with last Tuesday's episode averaging 2.493 million viewers.

The most significant competition that SmackDown faced on cable came from the NBA playoffs. The Boston Celtics vs. Washington Wizards game that aired directly opposite the episode was watched by an average of 4.832 million people, and the Golden State Warriors vs. Utah Jazz game that aired later did 4.887 million viewers.

SmackDown was fourth for the night in viewership behind the NBA games and Tucker Carlson Tonight on Fox News. It also finished fourth for the night in the 18-49 demo behind the basketball games and coverage.
In terms of viewership and ratings, Superstar Shakeup so far has been a bust for the WWE. Didn't help Smackdown also had to delay some of their plans due to RAW's ppv because of WWE's poor timing.

Quote:
As was expected given that he's going on tour with Fozzy, Chris Jericho dropped the United States Championship to Kevin Owens on last night's edition of SmackDown. There was also an angle after the match where Owens laid out Jericho to give reason for his temporary absence. Fozzy's tour runs through May 28th and there are three other dates scheduled for June.
Quote:
Hideo Itami's first match on television since returning from injury is advertised for tonight's episode of NXT. The show will also have a battle royal to determine the next challenger for Asuka's title.
For some reference, this is the episode Ember Moon got injured at. Happens during an attempt at an aerial move.

Quote:
Corey Graves tweeted after making a veiled reference on commentary during 205 Live to a situation from earlier this year where a woman posted messages that Tom Phillips sent her on Instagram: "If you can't bust your best friends' chops, whose chops can you bust?"
Quote:
The much-anticipated rematch between Kazuchika Okada and Kenny Omega appears to be on the horizon. Okada called Omega into the ring to set up the match after successfully defending his title against Bad Luck Fale at Wrestling Dontaku. Their rematch would likely be earmarked for Dominion on June 11th, and Okada pointed to that being the direction in an interview after Dontaku.

Next year's Wrestling Dontaku will be two shows that will take place on back-to-back days at the Fukuoka International Center.
Quote:
New Japan Pro Wrestling revealed the participants and brackets for the 2017 Best of the Super Juniors tournament at this morning's Wrestling Dontaku show. The lineup features a number of talented junior heavyweight wrestlers from all over the world.

Block A features New Japan regulars Jushin Thunder Liger, Ricochet, Will Ospreay, Taichi, Taka Michinoku, and IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion Hiromu Takahashi. CMLL’s Dragon Lee and ROH’s Marty Scurll round off the list.

Block B features Tiger Mask IV, Ryusuke Taguchi, KUSHIDA, Yoshinobu Kanemaru, El Desperado, and BUSHI from NJPW. Volador Jr. from CMLL and newly independent wrestler ACH round out this block.

This year's BOSJ is the 24th edition of the tournament. It will begin on May 17th at Korakuen Hall and culminate on June 3rd at Yoyogi National Gymnasium. New Japan World’s May schedule includes live shows on the 17th, 18th, 22nd, and 29th. For the shows that aren't live, tournament matches will be uploaded to the service the next day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Triple H tweeted that Hacktivist's "Over-Throne" will be another WWE NXT Takeover Chicago theme song.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
On the eighth episode of ‘Dinner With The King’, Jerry “The King” Lawler answered fan questions during the podcast and was asked about the House of Horrors match between Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton during Sunday’sPayback show.

Lawler: "I was so looking forward to the House of Horrors match because I’m such a big horror movie fan. I’m such a fan of these kind of things. I was really, really excited about this.

The WWE, they have the opportunity and they have the people to put together some really great special effects. I guess my problem was I got my expectations up too high. I guess I expected more scary stuff.

I’m not scared of baby dolls.”

During this episode, he also talks about if his commentary during the Attitude Era led to heat from any his fellow superstars. He mentions the Goldust promo never was a problem with Dusty Rhodes and Goldust and that Bret Hart and his family didn’t mind Lawler’s insults during their feud.

He did add that Tazz didn’t like some of the commentary when he debuted in WWE during the initial ECW invasion. And that heat might still linger today.
Link to the podcast episode: http://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed...-color/2179bd/

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
The UK Sun ran an article today featuring photos of The Undertaker and his wife, the former Michelle McCool, in New York City, entering David H Koch Pavilion Hospital for Special Surgery, which is considered one of the best orthopedic hospitals in the country.

The implication in the article was that Undertaker was there for a hip surgery.
Link to the article: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/34678...cool-new-york/

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestleInc
Chris Jericho has designed a special "#GOAT" t-shirt as a thanks to his fans, the Friends of Jericho, to honor the WWE run he's had over the past 16 months. Proceeds from the t-shirt will go to benefit the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.

The shirt can be seen below and can be purchased for $24.99 at this link. They also have the design on a tank top, a pullover hoodie, a poster and a coffee mug. Jericho shared the link on his Facebook page and wrote, "I'll see you all again soon, but in honor of the amazing run I had over the past 16 months in WWE, I've designed this official #GOAT shirt as a thanks to you, the Friends Of Jericho! As always, proceeds will go towards the support of Juvenile Diabetes Research, JDRF! Available for two weeks only! So, get yours NOW at represent.com/goat!"
Link to buy the shirt for those interested: https://represent.com/goat/chris-jer...-research-jdrf

Quote:
CBS Sports has an article here about Braun Strowman's father, Rick Scherr, and his softball career. It was noted that he count "possibly the greatest slow-pitch softball player of all-time" and is estimated to have hit over 1,800 home runs.
Link to the article: http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/lo...-slugger-ever/

Quote:
As noted, Sean "X-Pac" Waltman was arrested this past Saturday at the Los Angeles International Airport. Waltman was flying to the U.K. for an independent wrestling appearance when he was charged with felony drug possession for allegedly attempting to bring meth and marijuana through customs.

TMZ Sports uploaded their full interview with Waltman regarding the incident, as seen in the video above. Waltman said that the substance that he had in his possession were candida cleanse capsules that he obtained from Vitamin Cottage, and not methamphetamine. He said that he was taking the capsules because he's had a yeast infection for the past year. Waltman, who has dealt with substance abuse issues in the past, said that he understood why people may not believe his tory.
Link to the video and more statements by Waltman: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...on-his-arrest/

Quote:
As noted, Adam Cole's ROH contract expired this past weekend. Cole has been with the company on-and-off since 2009.

While there has been a lot of speculation that Cole will be signing with WWE, Dave Meltzer reported on the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio that "everybody wants Adam Cole right now."

Meltzer noted that Cole going to WWE is not necessarily a lock, although he does believe that is where Cole will end up. He stated that New Japan Pro Wrestling is interested in signing him as well.

Cole is scheduled to face Hiroshi Tanahashi at ROH's War of the Worlds pay-per-view on May 12th. It was noted that even though Cole's ROH contract has expired, he may still be used for other ROH shows and work independent dates unless he ends up officially signing with WWE.

Some other news includes:
Old 05-04-2017, 01:23 AM   #1052
Ezra
MVP Mark

Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
Soon to be featured on all the news sites is the Charlotte Flair leaks. Headline will be lop sided titties.
Ezra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 02:11 AM   #1053
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
Soon to be featured on all the news sites is the Charlotte Flair leaks
Is that for true?
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 03:23 AM   #1054
Ezra
MVP Mark

Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Ezra has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
Yep. Surprised they haven't hit yet.
Old 05-04-2017, 03:37 AM   #1055
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
STD is drunkenly waiting with his cock in hand for these leaks.
#1-norm-fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 03:47 AM   #1056
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
He posted the WrestleMania card months in advance but that didn't mean anything because it was so predictable, right? So if he posts the SummerSlam card tomorrow, you'll just wait until September and say it was predictable. So what do you want, exactly? Just curious.
#1-norm-fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 04:57 AM   #1057
Ezra
MVP Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
STD is drunkenly waiting with his cock in hand for these leaks.
They've hit the net now. I am sure he has beaten it raw to them big but lop sided titties lol.
Old 05-04-2017, 09:09 AM   #1058
Big Vic
( ._.)

Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Out of all the divas.....Flair?
Big Vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 09:09 AM   #1059
Big Vic
( ._.)

Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Where's my Nia Jax nudes?
Big Vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 09:17 AM   #1060
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Charlotte's tits look exactly like Ric's
Old 05-04-2017, 01:38 PM   #1061
JimmyMess
Snow Mexican

JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
look at that bod!

JimmyMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 01:44 PM   #1062
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

Is that one of Charlotte's nudes??
Old 05-04-2017, 01:46 PM   #1063
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCrippyZ View Post

I know Dave. I consider him a friend or at least an acquaintance.
Old 05-04-2017, 01:46 PM   #1064
JimmyMess
Snow Mexican

JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike adamle View Post
Is that one of Charlotte's nudes??
are you hard? Then yes it is.
JimmyMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 01:47 PM   #1065
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly Meatball View Post
Never said he ignores non-Mania shows, just that he doesn't do yearly coverage like he does with Mania.

Summerslam's card usually starts to get covered more around this time and Rumble around December for big events. Smaller events and Survivor Series usually get covered around same time WWE makes match announcements or Meltzer gets info on possible big matches being planned.
Seems that his info starts to pick up momentum as angles are shot on TV.
Old 05-04-2017, 01:49 PM   #1066
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
He posted the WrestleMania card months in advance but that didn't mean anything because it was so predictable, right? So if he posts the SummerSlam card tomorrow, you'll just wait until September and say it was predictable. So what do you want, exactly? Just curious.
Proof that he has inside sources. Even post the June and July cards, the top matches are all set. Might as well post them. Just ask the same dude who Lewis the Mania card to him. Should be easy enough.
Old 05-04-2017, 01:52 PM   #1067
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
ah. This explains very much.

You are in fact, Bruce Prichard.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 01:53 PM   #1068
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
They've hit the net now. I am sure he has beaten it raw to them big but lop sided titties lol.
STD also has lop sided titties so he thinks they have something in common while he's in a drunken stupor off 3 bud light limes
Old 05-04-2017, 01:56 PM   #1069
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Shut the fuck up you neanderthal.
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 02:05 PM   #1070
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

looks more like a neanderthal than me
Old 05-04-2017, 02:20 PM   #1071
Ezra
MVP Mark

Poor Victora
Old 05-04-2017, 02:28 PM   #1072
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Was there some big personal arguement between adamle and std while I was gone, or is adamle just trying really hard to be like gertner by picking on low hanging fruit?
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 02:46 PM   #1073
screech
Shelly Martinez = Ratings

screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Gertner made a thread about STD getting drunk (based on a post that STD made). Now mike adamle mentions it every chance he gets to be "funny" or something.
screech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 02:47 PM   #1074
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

Actually I was the first to pick on STD's post
Old 05-04-2017, 02:49 PM   #1075
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

And it's not funny that our friend STD has a drinking problem, it's even worse that you guys allow it
Old 05-04-2017, 02:49 PM   #1076
screech
Shelly Martinez = Ratings

screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
My bad. Still not funny, though.
screech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 02:54 PM   #1077
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

Alcoholism has never been funny...
Old 05-04-2017, 02:57 PM   #1078
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:

It seems like you're a shitty friend then.

I can't speak for Dave, but I know that I wouldn't consider someone who doesn't respect what I do for a living or at least who bad mouths me anonymously on the internet, to be my friend.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 04:40 PM   #1079
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
But if someone is anonymously bad mouthing you on the internet, how do you know?
drave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 06:10 PM   #1080
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Vic View Post
Where's my Nia Jax nudes?
She doesn't have any as she's not like most girls.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote