TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 08-29-2015, 05:40 PM   #18561
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
I'd be all for giving whoever the fuck is writing NXT half of the roster and letting him have Smackdown. I just don't think Vince would allow the free range for him to do what he wants. An hour on WWE Network is one thing. Valuable time on the USA Network...
They sort of already did this before since the current and previous lead writer were the lead writers of NXT.

Every time it ended the same way. New lead writer gets some leeway for storylines, WWE gets bored, and everything devolves back to just filler while anything good gets repeated on RAW.

WWE didn't even bother to consider Daniel Bryan's idea of having the IC belt be the exclusive belt for Smackdown similar to the US belt with the Open Challenges for RAW.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 06:21 PM   #18562
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Destination America's parent company already starting the removal of TNA from the network leading to the official drop by the end of next month.

Quote:
Discovery Communications has begun pulling Impact Wrestling off their schedule for overseas airings. Discovery En Espanol does not have any more episodes of the show listed on their schedule. The show was airing on Saturdays at 1pm but Impact has been replaced with back to back airings of a show called “Curiosity.” TNA had only been on the air in Latin American markets since June.

TNA has also been pulled from the schedule in Romania and Finland on Discovery-owned Eurosport. We also got word that they have been pulled from the Nuvolari channel in Italy.

This is probably a sign of what is to come since the word is that, according to an internal memo sent a few months ago (shared with Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer newsletter), Destination America was exercising their right to use their “opt out” clause in their deal with TNA and they do not plan on airing Impact after September.
Old 08-29-2015, 06:37 PM   #18563
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Here are the guys I would take for SmackDown:

* Apollo Crews: I'm not his biggest fan as of yet, but I think he'd make a great partner to Jack Swagger. It'd be a great way to incubate him, as I'd be having that team clash with Cesaro & Dolph Ziggler.

* Becky Lynch: I like the idea of the girls who just came up as part of the "Divas Revolution" spinning off and taking over their own show. That can be SmackDown. Give these girls a chance to get over on the blue brand before you interchange them and swap around rosters when you do the first draft.

* Braun Strowman: Not sold on the guy, but I imagine he's a package deal if I'm getting Bray Wyatt.

* Bray Wyatt: He's my top heel and second World Heavyweight Champion.

* Byron Saxton: I'm not sure if RAW would let me have him, because they seem to love him for whatever reason, but I'd use him around the place. He's got ring experience, commentary experience, ring announcing experience and I think he's even worked on the NXT creative team. If I need an announcer to get beat-down, he's my man. If I need someone to step up and be a manager, he's my man. He just seems like a "safe" guy to have around. He'd probably start off as my chief interviewer, but once Eden Stiles moves into competition, I probably use him as my ring announcer.

* Cesaro: I charge him as a babyface in the tag team division, teaming with Dolph Ziggler. Eventually they are bound to move up the card though.

* Charlotte: I put Charlotte against Summer Rae first. I then have that spill into a Ric Flair/Rusev confrontation. I probably go with Sasha Banks as my first Women's Champion, but Charlotte is bound to get some good runs either with the title or as Banks' top contender. I see big money in a Paige vs. Charlotte feud, but that probably happens on either RAW when they take Charlotte in the draft, or later down the track on SmackDown.

* Chris Jericho: He doesn't work TV anymore, but most of the guys Jericho likes to work with at live events would be on SmackDown after the draft, so I beg Vince to let me use him on my circuit and feature him on my roster page.

* Christian: He'd be my color commentator once I turn Jerry "The King" Lawler into a heel manager. To move Randy Orton off from Bray Wyatt, if I can get the clearance, I have Christian hit Orton with a steel chair in their final World Title match, revealing that he wants "One More Match" against his greatest rival...

* Cody Rhodes: I eventually imagine him winning the World Title from Randy Orton. I think he'd have a great run with Bray Wyatt too; but he might be better off starting in the mid-card of my shows. He'd make a tremendous Intercontinental Champion.

* Curtis Axel: Maybe there's no real main event potential in him, but he's a solid guy to have around to make others look good. I give him a chance to get over with his friendship with Damien Sandow and a rivalry against The Miz and R-Truth though. Face Axel vs. Heel Truth could be my last match before intermission at house shows or something.

* Damien Sandow: First he feuds with The Miz. Then R-Truth gets involved alongside The Miz. Axel comes in to help Sandow. Tag team matches. Sandow moves on to feud with another old rival in Cody Rhodes over the Intercontinental Title. Sandow wins it, and then offers to defend it against Curtis Axel out of respect. That might be where we see a heel turn from Axel, who aligns himself with Jerry Lawler, now doing heel manager work.

* Daniel Bryan: I don't know if I can get clearance to use him in the ring, but if not, I use him as a coach for Ryback or in a General Manager type position. Maybe he doesn't show up every week, but I get to promote him for special deals and such. I'd love to use him in an Intercontinental Title feud against Ryback or something.

* Dolph Ziggler: I put him with Cesaro and hope that having the best tag team matches ever will be beneficial to my brand somehow. He brings Lana over with him, so I also get a hot chick with some potential storylines to follow. Kevin Owens & Rusev are my big heels against Ziggler & Cesaro, but I also have a rivalry with Jack Swagger & Apollo Crews develop.

* El Torito; Hornswoggle: Torito comes over with Los Matadores, but eventually you're taking their masks. Do they keep the little bull? Maybe you can bring in someone to be "Little Dragon" with Lucha Dragons and have some matches at live events with Torito and Hornswoggle? I wouldn't make it a major part of programming, but I'd treat them as seriously as a guy named "Hornswoggle" can be treated.

* Eden Stiles: She'd be my ring announcer, but as Cody Rhodes become embroiled in a program with The Wyatt Family, she's bound to find herself a part of storylines. Eventually, once she gets good enough, you can slip her into active competition.

* Erick Rowan: I guess he comes over with The Wyatt Family. He worked well with Luke Harper, and if I'm being realistic and want to establish new Tag Team Champions, they'd be a good bet to go first. They could drop the titles to Cesaro & Ziggler, which launches my big program between them, Owens/Rusev and Swagger/Crews.

* Greg Hamilton: He's very similar to Byron Saxton, minus the commentary experience. I probably use him as a backstage interviewer once I switch Saxton to ring announcing -- or I have them alternate duties like that.

* Jack Swagger: I love Swaggie and think he could be used better, and don't think they'd be much of a fight to keep him on RAW. He's great in tag teams, so I'd refocus him that scene, giving a big rub to Apollo Crews. With Zeb Colter as their manager, they have someone who can talk. If I make Jerry Lawler the manager of Rusev/Owens, could you imagine a promo segment between Colter and King?

* Jerry Lawler: At first he's the color commentator, but when he sees a chance, he costs Dolph Ziggler a shot at the World Heavyweight Title. He fights Dolph Ziggler in an Empty Arena Match. But this all leads to King aligning himself with Rusev and becoming a heel manager. He takes Rusev & Kevin Owens to the newly re-established World Tag Team Championships, and eventually Curtis Axel to the Intercontinental Championship.

* Kevin Owens: He starts teaming with Rusev, simply because they see the benefit of working together to beat people up and make money. They eventually take on Jerry "The King" Lawler as a manager. If we're ballsy enough, we can have Kevin Owens Pop-Up Powerbomb Lana as a bit of an angle to get heat for the duo heading into matches against Cesaro & Ziggler. They're my big heel team alongside Harper & Rowan, who spend a lot of their time fighting Randy Orton, Ryback and my other top faces.

* Lana: She comes over with Dolph Ziggler and maybe has some matches with Summer Rae. She ends up the face manager of Ziggler & Cesaro, and maybe she is the eventual reason for their split? I could see her getting quite a big showing against Sasha Banks at some point.

* Los Matadores: They start off respectful faces, turn heel, lose their masks, have a heel run as a team, then maybe I have Primo turn on Fernando and try and make it as a heel on his own, eventually bringing back Epico for a blood-relative blood-feud.

* Lucha Dragons: I see a lot of potential in a Lucha Dragons vs. Los Matadores feud. After the Dragons dispatch of Diego y Fernando, I'm not really sure what then. Maybe they feud with the big bruisers in The Wyatt Family? Doing some work with Swagger & Crews would be cool too. I think you can get a lot of mileage out of them, and they might move some merchandise.

* Luke Harper: Bray Wyatt's first general. I see potential in him all over my roster. He could be one-half of the reinstated World Tag Team Championship, before dropping those titles to Ziggler & Cesaro. He could also have some good hard-hitting IC Title matches with Ryback. I'd probably have him win the title off Ryback (freeing Ryback up for a main event run), then drop it to Cody Rhodes. Eventually I'd like to see Harper in the main event.

* The Miz: I use him to put over Damien Sandow. I have him team with R-Truth, and I think they could be highly entertaining together again. I basically use The Miz to put over whoever he's working with. Eventually I consider even moving him away from the ring, if not permanently, just to give us a chance to not be overexposed to him. I can actually imagine a WWE Network or USA Network show, sort of like Tough Enough, where The Miz and Daniel Bryan lead opposite teams against each other.

* R-Truth: He's pretty good at everything, and I like the idea of him putting over Curtis Axel, Damien Sandow and working heel with Miz again. If The Wyatt Family need someone who can work if Strowman and Rowan don't pan out -- R-Truth becoming "Little Jimmy Wyatt" has potential.

* Randy Orton: My first World Heavyweight Champion. He feuds with Bray Wyatt before seguing into a feud with Christian (hopefully). He's a big star to get attention for the brand out the gate, and he gets another World Title out of it. His schedule is reduced due to being only on one show, and it's the show where he'll have the extra opportunity to spread his wings.

* Ric Flair: He shows up to confront Rusev about two things -- 1) being disparaging in regards to SmackDown, due to Rusev believing he's too big a "super athlete" for the "B-show"; and 2) insulting his daughter during a promo he cuts with Summer Rae. Rusev beats down Ric Flair, and if I can get away with it, I have Flair blade. At the same show King and Ziggler have their Empty Arena Match, Ric Flair challenges Rusev to show up and fight him. Charlotte begs him not to, but you can't stop Ric Flair being Ric Flair. King helps out Rusev and becomes his new manager, putting him together with Kevin Owens. Ric Flair then probably just gets used for special appearances.

* Rich Brennan: I much prefer him to Tom Phillips, for whatever reason. He's my play-by-play guy with Jerry Lawler, then Christian, and then either Corey Graves or Byron Saxton. He becomes "The Voice of SmackDown."

* Rusev: He's my heel bruiser with Kevin Owens against Ziggler & Cesaro. This will help him improve his ring skills. It's more than likely he and Owens would get a run with my World Tag Team Championship at some point. He gains Jerry Lawler as a manager, and eventually works his way up the card.

* Sasha Banks: This girl radiates "star." RAW probably wouldn't want me to have her, but it seems counter-productive to have her on the same show as Nikki Bella, and they'll want to keep Nikki happy by having her work RAW. Banks is the new girl, so she can carve out a fresh niche. She'd be my first choice for Women's Champion, but she'd probably drop the title to Charlotte, although I'd find a way to have her win it back. I then probably give Becky Lynch a run with the belt, but then Summer Rae gets manipulated into helping Banks win the title back. Then I probably have Lana get a shock run with the title, but either Banks or Summer Rae wins it back from her, and if it's Summer, then Banks is bound to be upset with her. You get the picture. Banks is probably something like a four-time Women's Champion by the time the next draft comes around.

* Summer Rae: She's actually not the worst in the ring, and had a good gimmick in NXT. She hasn't found traction on the main roster, but this alliance with Rusev has got some legs. She can have some matches with Lana and Charlotte, and eventually she and Becky Lynch are bound to mix it up. That will make her better. She's the sort of heel female performer that's not going to get accidentally cheered for being awesome.

* Wade Barrett: I don't really have a clear vision for him, but I guess I want to "save" him from RAW. I think his background, size and promo ability make him a "can't-miss" sort of talent, but he suffers from there really being no room at the top. There would be on my show. He'd find himself aligned with Randy Orton taking on The Wyatt Family at some point, and basically keeping everything grungy that there is in the underground fighter personality, but just pointing it towards evil. "The British are coming for your head."

* Zeb Colter: Man, is this guy both a promo and a wrestling mind. Having him around would be great. He manages Jack Swagger and Apollo Crews, and they probably get a run with the Tag Team Championship at some point.

That still leaves RAW with:

* Adam Rose
* Alicia Fox
* Big E
* Big Show
* Bo Dallas
* Brie Bella
* Brock Lesnar
* Booker T
* Bubba Ray Dudley
* Cameron
* Corey Graves
* D-Von Dudley
* Darren Young
* David Otunga
* Dean Ambrose
* Emma
* Eva Marie
* Fandango
* Goldust
* Heath Slater
* JBL
* Jey Uso
* Jimmy Uso
* John Cena
* JoJo
* Kane
* Kofi Kingston
* Konnor
* Lilian Garcia
* Mark Henry
* Michael Cole
* Naomi
* Natalya
* Neville
* Nikki Bella
* Paige
* Paul Heyman
* Renee Young
* The Rock
* Roman Reigns
* Rosa Mendes
* Scott Stanford
* Seth Rollins
* Sheamus
* Stephanie McMahon
* Sting
* Tamina Snuka
* Titus O'Neil
* Tom Phillips
* Triple H
* Tyson Kidd
* The Undertaker
* Viktor
* Xavier Woods
* Zack Ryder
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 06:55 PM   #18564
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
And, if you want to know how I'd split the referees:

RAW: Mike Chiota, Chad Patton, Rod Zapata, Darrick Moore, Jason Ayers

SmackDown: Charles Robinson, John Cone, Dan Engler, Ryan Tran
Old 08-29-2015, 06:56 PM   #18565
Mr. Nerfect

TNA only have themselves to blame.
Old 08-29-2015, 06:58 PM   #18566
Mr. Nerfect

Paul Heyman is apparently a huge fan of Corey Graves' commentary work. Truth be told, I've always wanted to see how Graves & Renee Young would do together.
Old 08-29-2015, 07:07 PM   #18567
screech
Shelly Martinez = Ratings

screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Much prefer Graves on commentary than on kickoff shows. He's great at making fun of Rich Brennan
screech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 07:22 PM   #18568
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I don't know why, but whenever I see Cory Graves & Renee Young working together, I always getting a feeling that there's some sort of sexual tension between the two of them.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 07:29 PM   #18569
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Noid please use a different blue font in the future, ala Cool Kings. I tried to read your Smackdown refs and my right eye exploded.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 07:31 PM   #18570
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Once upon a time, those complaints were aimed at me.

Those were the days.
Old 08-29-2015, 07:51 PM   #18571
Damian Rey

Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Love Corey Graves commentary on NXT. Him and Brennan make an excellent team, which means they'll end up being awful if they ever get the call to the big time because Raw and Smackdown is where announcers go to die.
Damian Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 08:16 PM   #18572
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Corey Graves plays the heel better than JBL does these days. (Graves probably has a whole lot less people in his ear feeding him lines, though)

I also enjoy Rich Brennan, except for when he occasionally calls Charlotte "Cherlit" (Sure-lit) which sends me into a fit of rage. I notice he has improved that, though. Used to say it that way every-time he said her name, but now he only does it some of the time. Kudos to him to try and improve.
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 08:30 PM   #18573
GD

GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Corey Graves is growing on me. While I don't enjoy his network show/s, I love his commentary work.
GD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 09:44 PM   #18574
screech
Shelly Martinez = Ratings

screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I've been digging Culture Shock
screech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 11:51 PM   #18575
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Don't mind Corey Graves at all. He's knowledgeable at least.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 12:51 AM   #18576
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Corey is a good heel but also knows when to just acknowledge greatness in the faces.
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 02:21 AM   #18577
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
From the front page...

Quote:
Dean Ambrose was nearly attacked from behind by a fan during the WWE SmackDown television taping in Providence, Rhode Island this past Tuesday evening.
Seen below is footage of a fan being taken down by security after jumping the guard rail and attempting to attack Ambrose from behind.
According to some fans in attendance, the fan that tried to attack Ambrose reportedly tried to stab the WWE Superstar, however that has yet to be confirmed.

Jesus Christ, people.
#1-norm-fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 02:24 AM   #18578
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Security guard with the quick takedown like a beast though.
Old 08-30-2015, 02:36 AM   #18579
Mr. Nerfect

In other bad news, Cliff Compton apparently got rushed to the hospital and couldn't perform at the ROH show he was booked to work. I hope the dude's alright.
Old 08-30-2015, 02:37 AM   #18580
Mr. Nerfect

I think Graves sometimes goes a bit *too* heelish, almost like it's a joke, but I do like Graves and Brennan together. Saxton can just fuck off out of that group though.
Old 08-30-2015, 02:40 AM   #18581
GD

GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
From the front page...

Jesus Christ, people.
This is terrible. First Roman, now Dean
Old 08-30-2015, 02:40 AM   #18582
Savio
Spammy Certified

Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
NSFW:

Savio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 02:42 AM   #18583
GD

Quote:
I like the more "neat and tidy" idea of the IC championship as the "main title" on Smackdown and US championship as the "main title" on Raw. That never changes. If you're fighting for that title, you're trying to stake your claim as the "next in line" for the world title. It ALWAYS means something because those are the only titles that signify brand dominance. Plus it gives a meaning to both titles. I don't know exactly what holding either title is supposed to signify nowadays.

Other than that, the divas, tag and world titles all go back and forth between brands monthly because they all signify the best in the company in their respective divisions.
Daniel Bryan had a crazy idea where he would become exclusive to Smackdown along with the Intercontinental Championship so that he could have longer matches and creative things to do.

I still believe that having two separate distinct brands with different writing teams would do wonders for the WWE. That also means the reinstatement of the big gold belt.
Old 08-30-2015, 02:43 AM   #18584
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Probably attacked Dean due to being jealous about Renee Young....
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 02:50 AM   #18585
GD

I bet.

Didn't know that Seth Rollins had a "mistress". Seems feisty.
Old 08-30-2015, 02:51 AM   #18586
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

Did you miss "Seth Rollins' cock-gate?"
Old 08-30-2015, 02:58 AM   #18587
Mr. Nerfect

I wonder if some of these fans are taking Bray Wyatt's cult leader gimmick a bit too seriously...
Old 08-30-2015, 02:58 AM   #18588
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Apparently Seth Rollins current girlfriend, Zahara from NXT, may or may not be some sort of neo-Nazi or Nazi admirer. Possible incoming scandal involving her Twitter and Instagram account having pro-Nazi/racist related stuff from the past that was recently discovered.

Had a couple of images of swastika related art with her originally saying there was nothing wrong with liking historical art. Then later tried to defend one of the images by saying the photo of a person included was a known anti-Nazi as a way to prove she's not some sort of neo-Nazi. Ended up deleting the images from her Instagram account once the backlash started to get really bad.

Rollins got involved on Twitter mainly being upset at people wanting him to immediately dump her and that he's not involved with anything she posts or believes in.
Old 08-30-2015, 03:04 AM   #18589
Mr. Nerfect

I saw some of her posts about that shit, and she sounds like someone who is interested in the historical significance of the insignia more than anything. She probably should have expected backlash, but I don't think she's exactly a neo-Nazi.
Old 08-30-2015, 03:04 AM   #18590
Mr. Nerfect

Also, she just debuted as Solomon Crowe's "little sister."
Old 08-30-2015, 03:04 AM   #18591
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

The image that started the whole mess:
http://www.cagesideseats.com/2015/8/...-swastika-2012

Another image that added more fuel to the mess:
http://41.media.tumblr.com/27c57a656...ced1o1_540.png

Rollins response at being dragged into this situation:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNIJtJXWoAA2phU.jpg
Old 08-30-2015, 03:06 AM   #18592
Mr. Nerfect

She clearly loves America, people!
Old 08-30-2015, 03:26 AM   #18593
GD

Quote:
Did you miss "Seth Rollins' cock-gate?"
Oh yeah! His penis.
Old 08-30-2015, 08:28 AM   #18594
Cool King
King K Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly Meatball View Post
Apparently Seth Rollins current girlfriend, Zahara from NXT, may or may not be some sort of neo-Nazi or Nazi admirer. Possible incoming scandal involving her Twitter and Instagram account having pro-Nazi/racist related stuff from the past that was recently discovered.

Had a couple of images of swastika related art with her originally saying there was nothing wrong with liking historical art. Then later tried to defend one of the images by saying the photo of a person included was a known anti-Nazi as a way to prove she's not some sort of neo-Nazi. Ended up deleting the images from her Instagram account once the backlash started to get really bad.

Rollins got involved on Twitter mainly being upset at people wanting him to immediately dump her and that he's not involved with anything she posts or believes in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly Meatball View Post
The image that started the whole mess:
http://www.cagesideseats.com/2015/8/...-swastika-2012

Another image that added more fuel to the mess:
http://41.media.tumblr.com/27c57a656...ced1o1_540.png

Rollins response at being dragged into this situation:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNIJtJXWoAA2phU.jpg
Stuff like this just annoys me sometimes.

Pretty much the exact same thing happened over here with Tila Tequila two days ago.

Tila Tequila was a contestant on the newest series of Celebrity Big Brother, but after a day, she got kicked out because she posted a Photoshopped picture of her wearing a Nazi hat and armband outside Auschwitz. Around the same time, she got high and claimed she was Hitler or something like that. People seem to be missing that fact that the photo was Photoshopped and that she wasn't actually dressed as a Nazi outside Auschwitz. If she did actually do that, then yes, she's an idiot.

The thing is, this all happened in 2013.

I don't get why people feel the need trawl through people's internet history and then suddenly drag stuff from the past into the present. Nobody gave a shit back then, so why should we give a shit now? Just because the individual is more well known now?

If that's the case, then God help us all (Especially Jabba and his NCW C-Fed back in the day) if any of us become famous and more well known, as I'm sure we've all done stupid shit on the internet back in the day at one point or another.

I can actually understand where Zahara is coming from, as I know a girl who's the exact same as her, as the girl I know really likes "Nazi art" and she finds the Nazi's interesting along with both World Wars. I get the feeling that she would really like the My Little Pony Nazi image if she saw it.

Just because the girl I know likes that stuff, doesn't mean she's a huge Nazi and wants to be just like Hitler or anything like that. In fact, she's quite the opposite. She just has an interest in history and art that is both from and references that part of history, just like Zahara.

I don't see what's so bad about that.
Old 08-30-2015, 08:33 AM   #18595
Mr. Nerfect

You said it better than I could have. A lot of people have an interest in relics and historical attitudes from that time. Hell, I love reading up about the Nazis. I think people are looking way too much into this.
Old 08-30-2015, 08:48 AM   #18596
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

She separates it from Hitler in the first picture by making it clear "the swastika was around before Hitler". Makes it clear that it's an "art" thing and not any kind of nazi thing.

But this...

Seems a little more damning.

Especially the explanation. "I believe what I believe and I have my reasons behind them" and "I have my deep, personal reasons for what I believe in..." both sound pretty bad and not exactly like she's defending art. lol
Old 08-30-2015, 08:51 AM   #18597
VSG
Hazardous to Your Health

VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The Swastika is a lot older than Nazi Germany but in this context she was clearly going on about the Nazi period. Either way, hopefully this doesn't lead to her getting fired or something.

Edit: Fuck you, fan
VSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 08:55 AM   #18598
Cool King
King K Cool

Well, Aloisia got released for those "porn" pictures of her in her underwear, even though they were taken around five years before she signed with the WWE.
Old 08-30-2015, 08:56 AM   #18599
Cool King
King K Cool

If she doesn't get released, that must mean that Vince is a Nazi!
Old 08-30-2015, 08:59 AM   #18600
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

lol

Yeah, clearly not just about the symbol. Which is fine if she's just into it from a historical perspective. Like I said though, when she starts defending her "deep personal reasons" for what she believes in, it does make it sound REALLY bad though.