TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2014, 04:41 PM   #1
EzekielKane

EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)
Official Backyard Fed Thread

Cassat's Real Deal Championship Wrestling's biggest event of the summer, the CA$H IN is finally on air on YouTube! However, please take note that they have changed channels from RealDealWrestling to CassatsRealDeal. All new shows will now air on CassatsRealDeal channel! So subscribe if u have already.

I REALLY enjoyed this show. Its awesome to see Miles Anderson and of course Jericho Styles has returned from injury earlier than was estimated by his doctors!

The one thing I didn't like is that they decided to repackage Phoenix.

But overall, this is one ass kicking show.

Cant wait for the next episode to see the dust settle from Ca$h In!

ENJOY!

BTW, other indy feds like VBW are already trying to steal Tyrone P Bridges from RDW. If you look on RDW's OFFICIAL facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Cassattsrealdeal , you will see VBW wrestlers already wanting Tyrone P Bridges.

Tyrone P Bridges really lets his commentary talent shine here.

I love how he puts the heat on Justin Kryzer, when he says he looks stupid with his new hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisen KOTF View Post
Does RDW ever have ERAG matches?
wtf is an erag match?

Ha no surprise there, Phoenix is pretty much a jobber, they tried pushing him but he got no reaction so hes gonna be a jobber now.

Why are u mixing my threads together????

wtf is erag is that what u call ur moms dick? lol

Id like to see ur fed

u guys are weird

Last edited by Heisenberg; 05-05-2015 at 01:44 PM.
EzekielKane is offline   Reply With Quote