TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2014, 04:16 AM   #11
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jura View Post
I feel like Diggle should wear a mask or something. If they can ID him then they can likely make out who Arrow and Arsenal are.
This actually bothers me greatly about the show... only slightly more than the forced "requisite CW melodrama moments" that seem to be written in after the script is already done. Kind of like G.I. Joe PSAs, but cheesier.

But yeah, Dig needs a mask. That occasional bank robber ski mask isn't doing it- especially when he's only worn it like twice ever. Also, they play fast and loose with using their real names for eachother in public as it is, and all the masks and hoods in the world isn't going to stop someone from noticing an obviously undisguised Diggle calling his companion Oliver if they didn't already catch on from... well, and undisguised Diggle.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote