TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 03-21-2017, 09:09 PM   #1
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Where the 'Kai comes up with the worst WM 33 outcomes possible

Matches are in no particular order. If I'm missing any matches, let me know and I'll add them.

Andre the Giant Battle Royal:

Won by James Ellsworth, who pushes out Big Show to win.

Miz and Maryse vs. Cena and Nikki:

Cena and Nikki win after the Rack Attack 2.0 on Miz. Cena celebrates by dropping to a knee. There is a huge pop. Cena says the following...

"Nikki, as long as we've been together, I think it's time to make it official. Nikki... I want to ask you... TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!! I'M RECONCILING WITH MY WIFE!!!"*

Smackdown Women's Title Match:

Won by this surprise entrant...

SPOILER: show

Bayley vs. Charlotte vs. Sasha vs. Nia

Stephanie McMahon adds herself to the match. She slaps each of them, who sell like they've taken a Burning Hammer. She places pinkies on both Bayley and Sasha for the 1-2-3...

New Day Segments

Big E, Xavier, and Kofi come out at random points to get their asses kicked. First time by Stone Cold. Then by the Rock. Then by Bruno Sammartino. Then by Bob Backlund. Then by Brooklyn Brawler. Finally, by Vince McMahon, who is screaming "HOW DARE YOU GET OVER ON YOUR OWN!!!!"

Anderson and Gallows vs. Enzo and Cass vs. Sheamus and Cesaro

Enzo botches getting bodyslammed by Sheamus, breaking his neck and leaving him a quadriplegic. The heat for this naturally ends up on both Anderson and Gallows, who are quietly released after the next night's Raw. Cass wins the match single-handed, pinning Cesaro with the Empire Elbow. He then goes on to defend the tag titles by himself for a run that lasts longer than Demolition's Title Reigns, as in all of them PUT TOGETHER.

Ambrose vs. Corbin

Corbin goes over, continuing his streak. His celebration is cut short when he's arrested after police find 168 left ears in his bag, linking him to murders in 32 states and 7 countries. Vince doesn't strip him of the title.

JeriKO explodes

This match goes thirty seconds with Jericho winning cleanly. It was shortened to give Undertaker a full 2 hour entrance (and he'll need every second of it).

Shane vs. AJ

Shane goes over in a lengthy 30 minute contest. AJ carries him spectacularly, especially considering a botched stuntman bump 1 minute in results in Shane getting decapitated.

Goldberg-Lesnar 3

A long match that makes Goldberg-Lesnar 1 look like Steamboat-Savage. Lesnar blows up first. It ends in a double countout.

Aries vs. Neville

Is cut for time. Takes place on the Raw after 'Mania. Neville wins anti-climatically.

Roman vs. Undertaker

Roman goes over, clean as a sheet and 'Taker retires. What, you thought I was going to make a funny joke on this one?

Orton vs. Wyatt
Orton wins after hitting RKO's on Luke Harper, the returning Erick Rowan, Braun (this is his only Wrestlemania appearance), Eli Cottonwood (who has no idea how he got here), Bo Dallas, IRS, Barry Windham, and makes Wyatt tap to the REVERSE CHINLOCK OF DOOOOOM~!

Triple H vs. Rollins
This is the Main Event. Rollins wins an hour long match after getting dominated for 59 minutes and 50 seconds with a roll up. Triple H then snaps at the outcome, giving him multiple Pedigrees and hitting him with the Sledgehammer before leaving. Mania pyro and streamers go off as Rollins is stretchered to the back.

*Actually, I think this part would be the best outcome.

=

"KARA-TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" Question Mark.

Last edited by Vastardikai; 03-21-2017 at 10:48 PM.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote