TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Old 09-04-2016, 12:22 AM   #1
Clerk
#MakeTPWWGreatAgain!

Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Clerk on Intensity

Guys 1 thing on intensity. And I hope were all old enough so I can tell this without people taking it for something that its not. But when were being intense and were out there competing Wrestling, fighting, MMA whatever it is I need to match my opponents intensity. I can't let him come in there and bully me I can't come in and let him pick on me. You gotta match them. They go first you match them instantly. If a guy clubs you you club him as hard or harder right then, you don't wait a minute . He clubs you you club him right then he'll stop doing it . 1 up him if he slaps you punch him, he punches you kick him, he kicks you stab him, he stabs you shoot him, he shoots you you go kill his family you get the point there 1 up him don't let him push you around . It's a mindset of course I'm not talking about hurting anyone you have to match him right then. You can't go : “Oh this guy slapped me on Tuesday so on Friday I'm gonna get even with him”. He clubs you you club him right back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slik View Post
Clerk should be allowed in casual in my opinion

top 20 poster in my book
Clerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 02:44 AM   #2
Funky Fly is back
The Satanic Mechanic

Funky Fly is back has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Funky Fly is back has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Funky Fly is back has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Funky Fly is back has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Funky Fly is back has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Funky Fly is back has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Hey mate, crikey
Funky Fly is back is offline   Reply With Quote