TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2018, 05:24 PM   #1
TheFallenOneX

TheFallenOneX is "reptacular" (2,500+)TheFallenOneX is "reptacular" (2,500+)TheFallenOneX is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Big Match Jon vs The Undertaker

Does this excite anyone? The build up seems like a desperate Cena vs an uninterested Taker. Cena is just coming off whiny, and in all honesty it doesn't accomplish anything for either man.

A Taker win you could say he came back to New Orleans and avenged the loss that broke the streak. That also mean Cena has lost 3 PPV's in a row, he has buried himself

A Cena win means, he is the guy who broke the s.......no wait Brock did that.......he showed Taker that this is his y.......nope that was Roman last year......all is shows is how old and ordinary Taker has become, after 21 wins in a row Taker would be 1-3 at Wrestlemania.

I almost would have rather had Cena win at Fastlane, and go on the WM and have a passing of the torch match with Nakamura (Have AJ team with Shane to take on KO and Zayn, then run the AJ vs Nakamura program to headline the first Duel branded PPV)

But I digress, I just don't find this match appealing, at all as someone who grew up on the myth and mystique of the Undertaker, let the streak of Undertaker match at Wrestlemania end.
TheFallenOneX is offline   Reply With Quote