TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 02-13-2017, 12:07 AM   #1
My Final Heaven
Save_Us.sandwich

My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)
Tiger Mask W

There's a new anime in the Tiger Mask series running in Japan right now, I've been watching it for a couple of days and it's pretty good; one of the better modern wrestling cartoons I've seen. It has a big amount of real people in it as wrestlers in the promotion, I know I saw Yuji Nagata and some other well known guys but they're all voiced by anime voice actors LOL.

Kota Ibushi wrestled as the Tiger Mask W character in October for promotion of the show, also.

But what makes it interesting to the American scene, tho - there are Women's matches also over the course of the show, & instead of portraying real girls the superstar wrestlers are "Queen Elizabeth" & "Payne Fox":

Quite obvious caricatures of Charlotte & Becky Lynch. Queen's even used the Figure 8 a couple of times, complete with the announcer bellowing "FIGYAA EHTU!"

Has anybody else picked this up so far, free on Crunchyroll & everything.
My Final Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 12:37 AM   #2
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Been considering watching it, but honestly I hate subtitles since I'm a slow reader. Might give it a shot at some point though.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote