TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Old 02-10-2018, 02:32 AM   #1
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
And yet you can edit down Logan for television and it'll still be a western noir

Right but it was only made as a direct result of the aforementioned creation of an adult sub-genre of comic book movie adaptations.
Logan would never have worked and I doubt they'd even think to adapt it if it was watered down. The storyline requires an excess that would never make it into a kids film.

The kids who grew up reading the "graphic novel" style comics are now making these films and there are going to be lots of them. I am a layman when it comes to comics but even I know there are some seriously weird comics that would never have had a chance on screen years ago. Now is the time for crazy stuff like The Invisibles
Seanny One Ball is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 02:31 PM   #2
terryna

terryna does not have that much rep yet (10+)
loving this movie
terryna is offline   Reply With Quote