TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > sports forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2008, 09:49 PM   #11
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris P Lettus View Post
We've had this argument before..

As a life long Aints fan, I have seen them ripping defeat from the jaws of victory for far too long.. Last year was great.. We went into the playoffs as the second seed and actually had a shot at the Superbowl.. This year, we could've made still made the playoffs as of week 17 but we were horrible.. Even if we had made it, we prolly would've gotten destroyed in the wildcard round..

Why would I have wanted that?? As opposed to a top ten pick??
I would rather have another game of football to watch, the #10 pick could end up being garbage while the #18 pick could be the best pick in the draft. Plus its the NFL, anything can happen. Where people really thinking the Giants would be playing in the NFC Championship game? Weren't the Steelers a 6th seed in the AFC when they won it all? If the Saints made the playoffs, Bush might have been able to play then with the emergence of Stecker they could have went back to the one-two punch which obviously fits their offense best, so who knows what could have happened?

Not making the playoffs to get a higher (not always better) draft pick is a terrible attitude to have in my opinion, not that really matters since that is only your attitude and not that of players. So while everyone on TPWW thinks they play for each team they support, they don't, so their attitudes towards the game really don't matter I suppose.