TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2017, 08:03 PM   #11
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Joe's win is officially listed as a knockout, which under current rules isn't an elimination. I'd personally count it as a legit loss and elimination worthy but that's not the rules this season at least, and guys have done it before and not been eliminated (nobody who survived a KO or pass out finish has ever gone on to win ftr). By the rules Roman survives this one, like he would a countout or DQ loss.

I wouldn't count a towel throw as an elimination since that's such a bullshit finish, "I Quit" matches are also a grey area. Technically you could class "quitting" as a submission but most of the time it's some ridiculous spot.

Jeff is not even a case, Adamle is just super salty that DAMN iNATOR has bested him in artistic combat.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote