TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2018, 06:05 AM   #25
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Randy Orton has always been more interesting than Triple H whenever they have worked. I was into him more than Taker heading into Mania 21 too. And the Legacy Triple Threat does stand out.

I agree with #1-wwf-fan, in that Orton is a great babyface. I can't really remember him doing much in terms of feuds as one though. He's usually just there. His feud with Christian was great, and he was the babyface in that. I had issues with Christian not getting much in, but it was good stuff.

Right now, I think a heel Orton would be tasty. I want to see him against the internet fans. I think that would be glorious. Give him The Revival as lackeys, Adam Cole as an understudy, KENTA as a hired gun and nephew Jasper as a star-struck sponge. I would enjoy the hell out of that stable, anyway.

Actually, an Evolution-like stable of Orton, Cole, Jason Jordan and maybe someone like Dan Matha or Tino Sabbatelli would actually be pretty cool too. Or just have Orton adopt The Undisputed Era as his boys. I could buy them more with Orton.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote