TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > sports forum

Old 09-13-2007, 09:39 AM   #641
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
VEL, is your gimmick on these boards just to continually missed the point? Is that it? First of all, VEL and MVP. NO OTHER TEAM has every been caught using video equipment to spy on another teams sidelines to pick up there signals. Let alone get caught twice like your beloved Patriots. Second, If this was the Colts, i'd be fucking livid. I'd be so pissed. But if this was the Browns or Lions, i'd be like " get off there back " . The point being, that if your team are recent Superbowl champions and are expected to go on and win another one this year and your using camera's to spy on other people's signals, to quote the great Bill Simmons " Thats seedy ". And to add to that, its fucking lame. Really lame. Its embarressing.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:22 AM   #642
VonErichLives
DU's illegitimate brother

VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP
VEL, is your gimmick on these boards just to continually missed the point? Is that it? First of all, VEL and MVP. NO OTHER TEAM has every been caught using video equipment to spy on another teams sidelines to pick up there signals. Let alone get caught twice like your beloved Patriots. Second, If this was the Colts, i'd be fucking livid. I'd be so pissed. But if this was the Browns or Lions, i'd be like " get off there back " . The point being, that if your team are recent Superbowl champions and are expected to go on and win another one this year and your using camera's to spy on other people's signals, to quote the great Bill Simmons " Thats seedy ". And to add to that, its fucking lame. Really lame. Its embarressing.
no, my gimmick like most is to laugh at you having a hissy fit.

I never denied they broke a rule, and I'm ok with whatever punishment they get for breaking that rule. But your hypothetical version which wasn't even possible was really funny "at half time they..." umm, yeah, the guy was nailed in the 1st qtr.

they broke this rule once, since last year it was perfectly legal to video tape whatever you want. The rule went into effect this year.

How did Mangini know? because it's nothing new, they did it when he was here that's how he knew about it.

I know, you're colts are perfect saints, they never do anything wrong, I mean Bill Polian never wanted Doug Flutie's leg broken and Polian never physically attacked a Jets employee because he thought speakers were to close to the field, I know, I know... the Colts are perfect angels...

What's funny is this big hissy fit you're taking and what's even more funny is you somehow think this has anything to do with the past superbowls won, how Harrison taking HGH after an injury (post superbowls) somehow taints their superbowl wins 3 (in case you forgot), that the Patriots breaking a rule in Sept 2007 somehow cancels those superbowl wins. That's funny.

As for "they're desperate, they're spending money", no more or less then before, they're spending the same amount of the salary cap as they were before, they got a good deal for Randy Moss, they spend big money on top LB's twice during the belicheck era, Samuel is playing under a 1yr deal based off the franchise tag rules.

I can't wait for the Pats v. Colts game this year, is the Pats win what will be your new excuse? They enforce pass interfearance on all teams to the full extent (sometimes overboard), Rodney will have served his suspension for HGH and their are no cameras... what then would be your excuse if the Pats win, I'm sure you'll find something.

So, I'm not wasting my time to go back on your other non-sense, I think everyone else pretty much took care of that for me.

Just be honest with yourself, everyone here knows you hate the Patriots because they had the Colts number for a few years.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:25 AM   #643
VonErichLives

VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by legend
That's real funny considering his teammate was caught cheating last year.
I know, LT is such a great player but I'm really starting not to like him because he doesn't think before he speaks.

The other best one is Hines Ward is now claiming the Patriots only beat the Steelers because "they knew what are offense was doing".

Umm, I know Hines is a vertran NFL player, and I'm just a fan... but should someone remind Hines the QB gets the plays via an ear peace, not from hand signals... I mean, that Troy Brown punt return... and the blocked kick... I'm sure those were stolen signals...
Old 09-13-2007, 10:29 AM   #644
VonErichLives

oh yeah RP, last question for you....

If the Patriots have been stealing signals and at half time figuring out the tape to help the 2nd half... then please explain why they lost to the Colts in the AFC championship?

I mean, if they knew all the defenses then you think they could have put a few points on the board?
Old 09-13-2007, 10:55 AM   #645
MVP
Mas Vagina Porfavor

MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP
Don't expect me to beileve that you would actually be fucking livid if the Colts got caught stealing signals. I guarantee you'd take the reasonable position that VEL, myself, and the rest of the board have taken. Even NFL Live said that there are probably other teams that have done this in one form of another, and they just haven't been caught yet. You and I both know that these supposed accusations don't make the difference between being a Super Bowl caliber team and not. Of course it's embarassing and I'm dissapointed in what happened, but it's done with.

I just can't wait til the Colts get caught cheating or one of the players confesses to taking HGH. You'll never hear the end of it.
Old 09-13-2007, 11:20 AM   #646
CSL
Over Like Rover

CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrA
Also, am I the only one who finds it repulsive that Peyton Manning is on every other commercial on TV now?
Yeah, I picked up on this and I live in a different fucking country.
Old 09-13-2007, 11:53 AM   #647
Kris P Lettus
Listen to Killer Mike

Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Ive worked on several commercials with him (and Archie, Eli, and Cooper)..
Old 09-13-2007, 12:19 PM   #648
SammyG
LAKE SHOW HOES

SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Eddie Guerrero said that too, look where that got him.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:29 PM   #649
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
"We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about cheatng. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about a couple of cheaters, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about cheating. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it's my last but we're talking about cheating and stealing plays man. How silly is that?"
Old 09-13-2007, 02:17 PM   #650
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonErichLives
no, my gimmick like most is to laugh at you having a hissy fit.

I never denied they broke a rule, and I'm ok with whatever punishment they get for breaking that rule. But your hypothetical version which wasn't even possible was really funny "at half time they..." umm, yeah, the guy was nailed in the 1st qtr.

they broke this rule once, since last year it was perfectly legal to video tape whatever you want. The rule went into effect this year.

How did Mangini know? because it's nothing new, they did it when he was here that's how he knew about it.

I know, you're colts are perfect saints, they never do anything wrong, I mean Bill Polian never wanted Doug Flutie's leg broken and Polian never physically attacked a Jets employee because he thought speakers were to close to the field, I know, I know... the Colts are perfect angels...

What's funny is this big hissy fit you're taking and what's even more funny is you somehow think this has anything to do with the past superbowls won, how Harrison taking HGH after an injury (post superbowls) somehow taints their superbowl wins 3 (in case you forgot), that the Patriots breaking a rule in Sept 2007 somehow cancels those superbowl wins. That's funny.

As for "they're desperate, they're spending money", no more or less then before, they're spending the same amount of the salary cap as they were before, they got a good deal for Randy Moss, they spend big money on top LB's twice during the belicheck era, Samuel is playing under a 1yr deal based off the franchise tag rules.

I can't wait for the Pats v. Colts game this year, is the Pats win what will be your new excuse? They enforce pass interfearance on all teams to the full extent (sometimes overboard), Rodney will have served his suspension for HGH and their are no cameras... what then would be your excuse if the Pats win, I'm sure you'll find something.

So, I'm not wasting my time to go back on your other non-sense, I think everyone else pretty much took care of that for me.

Just be honest with yourself, everyone here knows you hate the Patriots because they had the Colts number for a few years.

First, whats your source on the Polian saying he wanted Flutie's leg broken? Oh thats right. Its the pressbox . It was heard by the press. But oddly enough, never written about. Weird. Talk out of you ass much?

Polian physically attacked an employee? WHAT THE FUCK ARE SMOKING DUDE ROFL. Really funny that Bill Polian, a GM for a football team, somehow managed to attack a Jets employee and saw no fine or punishment what so ever. Hilarious. You're becomming a major joke VEL. Dont get me wrong, i saw it being reported, but if it was true, why didnt the Jets make a big deal out of it and why was he not fined? Ohhh gee i wonder why.

LOL @ you and the 1st quarter thing. Its called taking the piss you fucking moron. Yah, i really think Belechek went in and said " BRING FORTH ... THE CAMERA ". God damn your stupid.

Everyone knows i hate the Patriots? DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I sure as fuck dont like them? I dont think i've ever given off the impression that i like them. It still dont mean your team are not cheaters. Cheating is cheating and it aint cheating if you dont get caught. You got caught. Deal with it. Your coach is a supposed genius who has writers following him around to watch his genius in action so they can write novels about him. Some genius he is.

And i'm positive that the Colts dont use cameras to video tape defensive signs. Not Tony Dungy. I'm sorry. And if you think Tony Dungy would do something like that, you have something wrong in your head. Tony Dungy dont cheat.

Obviously i cant be 100% sure that anyone on the Colts are not taking HGH. No one can. And that sucks. But i'm pretty damn sure none of them are so fucking retarded as to use an online steroid service and use there actual name and address. BRILLIANT!

And yes, you've still missed the point. All i've heard for the past 6 years is how amazing the Patriots are. How many rings they have. How great Brady is ( he is ). But yet they have to use video cameras to spy on opposing defenses to get an edge. So sad. Seedy indeed. And yet you dont get it. Cause you cant pull your head out of your ass long enough to get it.
Old 09-13-2007, 02:26 PM   #651
RP
King of Love and Piss

Quote:

If the Patriots have been stealing signals and at half time figuring out the tape to help the 2nd half... then please explain why they lost to the Colts in the AFC championship?

I mean, if they knew all the defenses then you think they could have put a few points on the board?
Beacause they're shitty cheaters.

Also i find it funny that you admit they cheat and that Mangini new about it. Then you make another post implying that they dont cheat by asking me that question. Its like your playing both sides of the field here to make a point against me. Its great. Oh let me guess, they have selective cheating right? No wait... They only cheat against the teams they can beat, because that makes it ok...right? Just stop man. Your team got caught cheating. Everyone is dawging them, not just RP. The media knows whats up. Every team in the NFL knows whats up. And Patriot fans seem to be the only ones that dont get it.

Sammy G. I'd be very pissed. Two reasons, one, we have no reason to cheat. None at all. We have to much talent and we're the champs. We dont need to cheat. Two, Tony Dungy wouldnt stand for cheating. Anyone that knows Tony Dungy knows he would never cheat. So if we did get caught cheating, i'd seriously feel betrayed. Cause i believe in Tony Dungy's cause. He's a great man that wouldnt do something like that. I'd be majorly pissed.
Old 09-13-2007, 02:32 PM   #652
RP
King of Love and Piss

I find it hard to believe that, thats the guy, but if it is...seriously
Old 09-13-2007, 02:42 PM   #653
SammyG
LAKE SHOW HOES

SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)SammyG got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I never said anything about the Colts cheating...
Old 09-13-2007, 02:45 PM   #654
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by road doggy dogg
Also, if anybody wasn't already convinced that Roy Williams is the man, he has nicknamed Calvin Johnson "Megatron". Awesome.

I love Roy
Old 09-13-2007, 02:55 PM   #655
VonErichLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP
Also i find it funny that you admit they cheat and that Mangini new about it. Then you make another post implying that they dont cheat by asking me that question.
umm, no until this season it was never illegal to video tape the opposing team, that's a new rule, so hence if no rule is broken how is it cheating?

and which question are you refering to? The "If it's such a huge advantage why didn't it help in the 2nd qtr?" if that's the one and you say

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP
Beacause they're shitty cheaters.
Then how do you explain the claim that all their rings are BS because they cheated? (although you've yet to tell us how they cheated in 01, 03, 04)

As for the Polian stuff it was in print, I gave you the links way back when, you just choose to ignore it "it can't be true since the press in Boston wrote about it" yeah, cause the Press in Boston only write puff pieces about their own teams...

You read the Jets stuff yourself, was he fined? no, why? not everyone gets fined for everything and the Jets chose not to press it...

really RP, you're a joke... you're jealous that's fine, talk trash all you want, make up things that aren't true, whatever makes you happy, as usually you're useless in the forum, heck Krispy is more unbiased then you.

now go ahead, make another silly post spazzing out, you can have the last word, you've clearly made a fool out of yourself as usual.
Old 09-13-2007, 02:58 PM   #656
SammyG
LAKE SHOW HOES

They should demand the Patriots to forfeit their Superbowl win over the Rams some years ago. Fucking raped our receivers, and probably cheated there too.
Old 09-13-2007, 03:01 PM   #657
Nervous Ferret
love yourself

Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
That wouldn't feel like a tainted championship at all to you SammyG?
Old 09-13-2007, 03:04 PM   #658
SammyG
LAKE SHOW HOES

No
Old 09-13-2007, 04:29 PM   #659
Triple A
Triple A

Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I hate the Patriots more than I hate any team ever. I want to fucking smash Belichick over the head with a bat everytime I see his stupid face
Old 09-13-2007, 04:33 PM   #660
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I like how every player in the NFL seems to be writing off yet people in the media/people who hate the Pats are flipping out about it
Old 09-13-2007, 04:45 PM   #661
RP
King of Love and Piss

VEL i'm ignoring you. I cant stomach more posts about how your always right and how i'm always " throwing hissy fits " but go ahead a post those links cause if i remember correctly, it was a link from some podunk blog or boston internet site. Hey while you're on my ignore. Explain the following to people..

Explain why you can only provide one link about that Polian story and its from some dip shit whos says he overheard Polian.

Explain why all these national Boston media writers and tv personalities like Bill Simmons, the guy from sports reporters..maybe PETER KING, never reported that story

Explain to everyone here why we're suppose to believe that the Jets " chose not to press it " when Goodall was fining and suspending everyone in 2006 reguardless of whether the teams acted or not. Explain that one buddy.

Explain why i'm jealous that your team cheated...
Old 09-13-2007, 04:47 PM   #662
RP
King of Love and Piss

Heres another VEL impression.

RP : The Patriots Superbowls were a joke cause of the tuck rule and the non pass interference calls

VEL : OMG YOUR JUST THROWIN HISSY FITS! HOW CAN YOU SAY THE PATRIOTS SUPERBOWLS SHOULD BE CANCLED OUT CAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT HAPPEND IN 2007!!!

RP: ...
Old 09-13-2007, 04:48 PM   #663
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP: VEL the Pats were caught red handed cheating. Thats lame.

VEL : BUT IT WASNT A RULE LAST YEAR!!!!

RP: ...
Old 09-13-2007, 04:51 PM   #664
RP
King of Love and Piss

Quote:

I'll give you a better answer to this question. They lost to the Colts because Bob Sanders was the man and Jeff Saturday picked Wilfork up and tossed him over the goal post so Addai could run a TD. Oh yah, and Manning> Brady.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:02 PM   #665
Gonzo
feel the madness

Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Take all the bullshit Patriots/Colts discussion to its own thread, it really ruins this one.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:03 PM   #666
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
But then we'd just be stuck with all you Giants fans bitching about how terrible your team is.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:06 PM   #667
VonErichLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A
I hate the Patriots more than I hate any team ever. I want to fucking smash Belichick over the head with a bat everytime I see his stupid face
Why?

Not saying you can't feel this way just wondering why and when did these feelings start? did you feel the same way under Carrol or Parcells?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo
Take all the bullshit Patriots/Colts discussion to its own thread, it really ruins this one.

It was actually a discussion about a current nfl event, RP just went postal about it, but now he claims to have me on ignore so back to our regularly schedules Palaxico discussion.

any word on Jacobs? is Ward worth a pickup?
Old 09-13-2007, 05:09 PM   #668
RP
King of Love and Piss

I dont know what you just said, but i'll give you this.

Old 09-13-2007, 05:13 PM   #669
RP
King of Love and Piss

Old 09-13-2007, 05:14 PM   #670
RP
King of Love and Piss

Old 09-13-2007, 05:15 PM   #671
RP
King of Love and Piss

Gonzo i feel for you bro cause this is only week 2. It only gets worse until Week 9 believe me.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:19 PM   #672
RP
King of Love and Piss

Old 09-13-2007, 05:33 PM   #673
RP
King of Love and Piss

Old 09-13-2007, 05:35 PM   #674
RP
King of Love and Piss

The sickest tackle on that is the 4th Patriots tackle. If you watch, he jumps to the spot he thinks Mahoney id going and he was dead on. He is literally in the air before Mahoney even got there. So sick. This kid iS SICKKKKKK
Old 09-13-2007, 05:54 PM   #675
Mr. Monday Morning
All Part Of The Plan

Mr. Monday Morning is good (20,000+)Mr. Monday Morning is good (20,000+)Mr. Monday Morning is good (20,000+)Mr. Monday Morning is good (20,000+)Mr. Monday Morning is good (20,000+)Mr. Monday Morning is good (20,000+)Mr. Monday Morning is good (20,000+)Mr. Monday Morning is good (20,000+)
Quote:

Polian had all cameras removed from the field, according to PFT
Old 09-13-2007, 06:00 PM   #676
VonErichLives

we really should have a youtube thread for krispy and RP.

Early report on local TV, 500K fine to Belicheck (not allowed to be paid by the team) and a 1st and 3rd round pick.

they broke the rule, they pay the price, no argument here.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:14 PM   #677
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
If the Patriots lose to the Chargers on Sunday I can't wait for everyone to say it was because they didn't tape some signals, instead of the fact that a good team lost to another good team
Old 09-13-2007, 08:38 PM   #678
UmbrellaCorporation
All That Jazz

UmbrellaCorporation has a good deal of rep (10,000+)UmbrellaCorporation has a good deal of rep (10,000+)UmbrellaCorporation has a good deal of rep (10,000+)UmbrellaCorporation has a good deal of rep (10,000+)UmbrellaCorporation has a good deal of rep (10,000+)UmbrellaCorporation has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Bullshit.

Belichick Fined; Pats Lose Pick

Bill Belichick was hit with a $500,000 fine Thursday night -- the maximum allowable by NFL by-laws -- for violating the league's policy on videotaping the Jets defensive signs Sunday. In addition, Roger Goodell notified the Patriots that they would forfeit a 2008 first-round draft choice if they reach the playoffs, or second- and third-round picks if they do not qualify for the playoffs. The club was also fined $250,000.

Source: ESPN
Old 09-13-2007, 08:48 PM   #679
VonErichLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbrellaCorporation
Bullshit.

Belichick Fined; Pats Lose Pick

Bill Belichick was hit with a $500,000 fine Thursday night -- the maximum allowable by NFL by-laws -- for violating the league's policy on videotaping the Jets defensive signs Sunday. In addition, Roger Goodell notified the Patriots that they would forfeit a 2008 first-round draft choice if they reach the playoffs, or second- and third-round picks if they do not qualify for the playoffs. The club was also fined $250,000.

Source: ESPN
Godells a pussy... just make it a 1st round pick "well, if they make the playoffs"

of course they'll make the playoffs.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:14 PM   #680
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)

Good to be back.

How ya doing RP?