View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 06:56 PM   #439
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Done wisely, they could eek out another trilogy based on the New X-Men, or even continue the story of the graduating X-Men from the first trilogy. They could also go on with the Wolverine movies and eventually Deadpool's film. Couple that with Magneto's work in progress and it seems Fox ain't letting go of their mutants.

Funny thing is, I want Fox to lose/let go of the X-Men universe. It's counter-productive for Fox to grip it in while Marvel Studios are on to something epic in the next few years. I feel very similar with Sony and Spider-Man - who are going on with another two movies themselves.

The situation could solve itself if some wheelin and dealin were to go down. As it stands, Fox CEO #3 doesn't care if I wanna see Hugh Jackman tangle with Hulk. Mutants aren't even mentioned as a group of people in any other Marvel movie but the Fox ones. Would it be so discouraging to Fox for there to be mention of mutants they're not even using? Being a mutant doesn't make you an X-Character by default (or does it?).

And Fox has little vision beyond $$$. They have Fantastic Four and X-Men, I would be the one in those studios meetings trying to get Chris Evans to appear in X-Men for some cool cameo. But with that logic, don't get me started on WB, who owns (as far as I know) all of the DC hero books - for years - and they've done shit with that huge advantage.

Anyway yeah, Fox has some movies left.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote