View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 09:29 AM   #412
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Has Dog ever come up in any comics since the original Origin mini? And what was sabretooth's history revealed to be. Thought I read they where going to gointo that, in the issue of their final battle.
First let me say the whole final battle thing is gay. I still don't see why they would kill off a character like Sabertooth in some non-event lack luster run. Although it's only right that Wolverine kills him, it's something I wouldn't expect for a long time if ever. And the whole bloodline rivalry bullshit is fucking stupid, 'blonds vs dark hairs'.

Origin did everything it can to spell out a proposed origin for Sabertooth and Wolverine's hatred without calling Dog, Sabertooth. I guess the movie guys are the only ones who got that.

'Tooth got a origin one-shot recently and yeah, another wasted opportunity. Your typical villain origin with all the elements to make him a sympathetic character, blah blah. You see with Dog, you see he was kind of a jerk for the longest, and it would show how far back Logan and Victor actually went. It made for a much better explanation of their feud than saying 'they're destined to hate each other'. That's too easy, that's weak sauce. I'm betting Origin wasn't allowed to use Victor Creed for whatever reason and left an 'open invitation' for future writers as a consolation.

Comics: "Hey, let's make them a part of an epic bloodline struggle with wolf-people, that's cool."
Movies: "Oh yeah, he's definitely Dog, we're going with that."
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote