View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 07:36 PM   #572
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Sounds reasonable. I don't even know if you need to put him with another Asian guy. Shera is young and was basically just starting out when he worked for Ring Ka King. The guy will need a lot more polish.
Yea, he doesn't need to be Asian but I just think it would look unique to find another guy size from India or the Middle East to add another dynamic to the "monster team" formula. I know TNA has a working relationship with Khali's school in India..... and I heard they found a 7 ft tall guy who trains at his school (not named Khali)
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote