View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 05:49 PM   #66
Destor
I am the cheese

Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One View Post
Yeah... like if you compare him to Danielson (for instance) it's like two different species. I watched Bryan train with Sheamus and his coordination and understanding of his own body is fucking ridiculous. I'm honestly just laughing at the idea of Punk trying to keep up with Bryan in a work out.
Agreed. Danielson moves very intelligently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis View Post
I think it's pretty clear CM Punk needs to re-evaluate his life decisions and go back to what he's good at.

Before he hangs it up for good, I hope he can win a few more court cases once he graduates from law school.
+1111
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One View Post
Fair enough. He's kind of killing me here because it's not like he'll field any questions on the matter but i'd like to hear him discuss the difference of the Rock main eventing mania versus him taking a spot on a UFC card.

But fuck you regardless.
id love to say otherwise but the diff takes him admitting his faults. Thats what growth is. Until he does im incapable of respecting him. Its in my bones.

Good worker though. Better talker. Worse fighter.
Destor is offline   Reply With Quote