View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 05:11 PM   #45
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
If I was already a millionaire, had some integrity and cared about my reputation and could still wrestle some big matches 2-3 times a year across the next 4-5 years and make big money doing it?

No, I wouldn't go to another sport I am terrible at, position myself at the table with the best in the world, putting some of them on the undercard in the process and make a laughing stock of myself.

Money isn't everything, and in his case, it wasn't the only way he could have gotten it.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote