View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 05:05 PM   #43
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
I dont hate vince or the wwe. I hate hypocrites tho. Anf punk def is that.

Bitches about part timers and celebrities taking his spot for half a decade then goes to UFC and fights on the main card @0-1 vs 0-1 while mark hunt is on the undercard.

Fuck that guy

I'm sure at no point in your life have you done anything hypocritical. I'll grant you, I believe ALL WWE stars who bitch about the part-timers are a bunch of crybabies, but it was only one of the problems Punk had with the company - one of which I disagreed with wholeheartedly. Punk ain't main eventing any card with Rock and Cena on it. You think if he was actually happy with the way he was treated by the company that even would have been as much of a point of contention for him? There was a litany of other things that had rattled his cage and "being a hypocrite" just happens when emotions run high. Using it as a "whatabotism" is just some dumb shit people think to justify disliking someone. That was one gripe that was stupid amidst 15 others I totally sympathized with.

He was wrong about the mania stuff, and he was right to take the payday from Dana, cuz why the fuck not? I would have. $1 million to get your ass kicked twice? Sounds okay to me.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote