View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 12:12 PM   #84
Damian Rey

Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
The streak ending on a run in is lame. You're directing the potential heat/moment from the guy who pins Taker to the guy who committed the run in and cost the match. I think that's what you're getting at right? Punk running in and costing Taker the streak?

I wouldn't boo Punk. I'd boo WWE for making Taker's loss a clusterfuck.

BY the time Summer Slam rolls around, who knows what will be happening. But there is no room for him at the moment. Coming back before Summer Slam to reenter the Authority feud or even get built back up to face a heel Batista at Summer Slam, potentially for the title, could be a big deal. Whenever he does come back, Mania is not the place. There's nobody for him to be inserted into a feud with.
Damian Rey is offline   Reply With Quote