View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 07:55 PM   #2467
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I guess, but so far everyone in the comic has been pretty strictly in-universe. Why break the fourth wall and start introducing people from the real world now?

I mean, I'm hoping there's a specific and integral reason for this-- especially since Gaiman's pretty legendary for his own metafictional writings, about the nature of storytelling and what characters and stories mean to us in the real world, etc. Little League hasn't let me down yet, and they've got the potential to do something really really cool here. If it's just for the sake of a cool nerd-cred cameo, then it's a real wasted opportunity.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote