View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 01:54 AM   #35
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad News Gertner View Post
I at least enjoy Corny doing the Timeline and Back to the Territory DVD'S. Everything Russo does is unlistenable
Russo is so bad. I am looking forward to Corny's reply though, because he's underrated for his eloquence and intelligence. Like, people know he can talk, but I don't think people realize how smart he is and how he can dissect with logic. There's a lot of misconceptions about him. Like, I think Joey Ryan called him homophobic or something? Pretty sure Corny's fairly liberal lol. But it fits this "old time wrestling hick" narrative. Now that Corny has gotten the yelling off his chest, I can see him going through and absolutely ripping Russo apart, since Russo is so full of self-cannibalizing arguments and such.

And that's mainly why I can't listen to Russo. He's just so full of shit, haha. Corny, while he sometimes puts his foot in his mouth or takes things too far, at least believes what he says and makes a coherent argument for himself. Russo is just like "Bro, Vince McMahon would be broke without me. He had no clue what to do with Steve Austin, bro."
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote