View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 02:01 PM   #352
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I remember kicking a Pala healer out of the guild because they could NOT get the concept of moving away from the god damn fireballs at the 2nd boss of Zul Aman. We would wipe over and over. Gave him a week to read/brush up but he still kept fucking doing it.

A few people quit, saying it was BS that he was kicked, but when you are in a progression guild and you aren't progressing, you get rid of the problem. Brought on a new Pala healer and cleared the whole damn raid the next time we ran.

What was your all time favorite raid that you actually participated in? Going for both location AND boss (they do NOT have to be related).

I LOVED the whole feel of Karazhan from start to finish. The atmosphere, music, etc. I was also very fond of ZA when it opened. Could be incredibly challenging at times.

Can't remember the dragon in Kara, but that is easily one of my more favorite fights. The one with the 3 different portals that certain players would have to absorb inbetween DPS'ing. The Lich King fight was fun too.

Favorite raid of all time for me was Mount Hyjal I think. Just seemed so fast/chaotic with all the waves of enemies and then BOOM, boss outta nowhere!!!!

Which one was the one where you had to protect the Tree of Life? That one was good too - been too long and I can't remember all the details of all the raids I did.
drave is offline   Reply With Quote